User Controls

DIY Perminant IV Drug Administration (drug of your choice)

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Start with this:

And with a bit of imagination and redneck engineering (or lots of money and a professional education)...

You are permanently high.

Think about it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    spelling drugs , HA HA HA HA HA HA
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    The future will be great
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I like the idea. Something tells me it's overkill for meth though.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Why is your basketball glowing?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I heard DMT IV is some real shit just lay back and you trip forever and you can make the trip HARDER or taper down.
    Originally posted by A College Professor spelling drugs , HA HA HA HA HA HA

Benzos basically make me dyslexic.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Why is your basketball glowing?

I have no idea.
    Originally posted by Ghost I heard DMT IV is some real shit just lay back and you trip forever and you can make the trip HARDER or taper down.

Sounds kinda too intense for me.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Why did they leave that in you Gad? Are you getting more antibiotic treatments with it? I’m pretty sure that if it isn’t flushed periodically, it will clot off.
    Originally posted by Technologist Why did they leave that in you Gad? Are you getting more antibiotic treatments with it? I’m pretty sure that if it isn’t flushed periodically, it will clot off.

I have to go in twice a day for a while for antibiotic treatments.

I just got home from my morning one.

It's becoming kind of an annoying hassle already.

But gotta do what you gotta do, I guess.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Oh, thank God when I had to do mine I was able to do them at home myself. The meds and needed equipment were sent to my home. I had a PICC line (a line straight into the inferior vena cava), in for 6 months. I guess mine was made more permanent since I had to get treatment for so long.

How did you get your foot so infected?
    Originally posted by Technologist Oh, thank God when I had to do mine I was able to do them at home myself. The meds and needed equipment were sent to my home. I had a PICC line (a line straight into the inferior vena cava), in for 6 months. I guess mine was made more permanent since I had to get treatment for so long.

Interesting.

Originally posted by Technologist How did you get your foot so infected?

I stepped on some broken glass.

I think the infection happened from the hole I had to dig with tweezers to fish it out.
Jump to Top