User Controls

Frustrated with our Animation

totse3.com Space Nigga
    taking time off from rotoscope. Part Live Action with 3D Background animation.

until winter kicks in. the lights make it difficult to cope.

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Is that you?

Why are you so angry with the girl? You seem like a serial killer.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by RisiR † Is that you?

You seem like a serial killer. this happens with shit falling down and tripping over cords in a small environment (Apartment)
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by RisiR † Is that you?

peedy is pretty cool, you're kind of a cool dude
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by totse3.com You seem like a serial killer. this happens with shit falling down and tripping over cords in a small environment (Apartment)

No man. Your entire demeanor seems kinda foul. No offense. Seriously. You just seem like a bad person judging by that short clip. Lots of micro-aggressions in your way of responding. Your girlfriend sounds sweet and she probably deserves better.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by RisiR † No man. Your entire demeanor seems kinda foul. No offense. Seriously. You just seem like a bad person judging by that short clip. Lots of micro-aggressions in your way of responding. Your girlfriend sounds sweet and she probably deserves better.

Originally posted by RisiR † No man. Your entire demeanor seems kinda foul. No offense. Seriously. You just seem like a bad person judging by that short clip. Lots of micro-aggressions in your way of responding. Your girlfriend sounds sweet and she probably deserves better.

Whats up with the weird nazi guy in your avatar? you're not even a nazi.
    totse3.com Space Nigga

SHUT THE FUCK UP MR ALWAYS PERFECT

Spare me the Gentleman's Code Bullshit. We're a couple. We're old. Its NORMAL! Because German Men never yell back at German Women.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Whats up with the weird nazi guy in your avatar? you're not even a nazi.

I saw Three Seconds and it rounds up your entire persona as being a mean guy

-Some German who never posts a photo of himself.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Whats up with the weird nazi guy in your avatar? you're not even a nazi.

Dude, that's Nietzsche,

Just so you know, he was anti-anti-semitic.

He was not a nazi.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    "Spare me the humanity bullshit. We are niggers. We are kill eachother. It's NORMAL! Because German men never shootback atanother German man."

Yea, no. Not letting you off the hook here. You better start treating that lady how she deserves or she's getting what she needs from a guy with better manners and better dick. Stop being toxic.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by RisiR † "Spare me the humanity bullshit. We are niggers. We are kill eachother. It's NORMAL! Because German men never shootback atanother German man."

Yea, no. Not letting you off the hook here. You better start treating that lady how she deserves or she's getting what she needs from a guy with better manners and better dick. Stop being toxic.

Toxic?

I'm only Human!

of Flesh and blood.. A Man!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by totse3.com I saw Three Seconds and it rounds up your entire persona as being a mean guy

-Some German who never posts a photo of himself.

I grew up on the streets. It doesn't take me longer than that to judge a character. Sorry if it offends you but I'm sure you affect people around you negatively with your behavior.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    I love her to death.. She yells at me and I yell at her. Deal with it.
    Originally posted by RisiR † You seem like a serial killer.

Originally posted by totse3.com You seem like a serial killer.

totse3.com Space Nigga
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by totse3.com I love her to death.. She yells at me and I yell at her. Deal with it.

That's your side of the story. I don't know if she talks about you with the dude she bangs on the side but if she does, she's complaining.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    what's happening to Eminem?

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by RisiR † That's your side of the story. I don't know if she talks about you with the dude she bangs on the side but if she does, she's complaining.

I hope she's enjoying it then.

like my old guru and former co employee says.. "Hey man.. 2 can play that game"
    Originally posted by totse3.com what's happening to Eminem?

Jump to Top