User Controls

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY ; CLAIM YOUR PRESENT[S] HERE.

lanny, merry x-mass/holiday.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    candy, merry x-mass/holiday,

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    So far, I've gotten my son a new Elite wireless controller, new 1TB Xbox One S Fortnite bundle, $50 shark card for GTA5, and Red Dead Redemption 2. Next, I start buying PC components. I wanted to build him a decent gaming rig last year, but cryptominers had costs sky high and homie don't play that.
    spectral, merry x-mass.

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by HampTheToker So far, I've gotten my son a new Elite wireless controller, new 1TB Xbox One S Fortnite bundle, $50 shark card for GTA5, and Red Dead Redemption 2. Next, I start buying PC components. I wanted to build him a decent gaming rig last year, but cryptominers had costs sky high and homie don't play that.

Hampy you're a good dad
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what do I get uncle vinny
    damn i though that was like a sampler pack of benzo solutions at first. what a total rip off this christmas is. fuck your stupid gifts and house im running away to go live under a bridge and drink whiskey every night
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra what do I get uncle vinny

One ticket to paradise (Disneyland).

you'll find out soon enough.

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Whats my prezzie? I've been a terribly good girl this year, vinny.โ˜บ
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Whats my prezzie? I've been a terribly good girl this year, vinny.โ˜บ

Shape your body into a pretzel and I'll give you your prezzie.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Fuck you jedi scum go back to Israel
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny candy, merry x-mass/holiday,

๐Ÿ˜‚
    I missed this...
    Wow so nice
    Presents from a pedo...
    LOL ..thanks ?

Give me the receipt Iโ€™m trading it in for the money to get a manicure from Asian nail saronโ€™ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™

Such a kind gesture tho

But Iโ€™m anxiously awaiting Summer
    to look like Gabby๐Ÿ™‚

Keep the skin bleach ๐Ÿ˜‚
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That you?

Just kidding I know it's not.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Gabby. More like.

Babby.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    ๐Ÿ˜‚ Canโ€™t say I disagree ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’•
    Wow...
    Ghost Black Hole
    I like black girls with weird colored nipples and a flamingo pink pussy
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I've been good all year what do I get?
Jump to Top