User Controls

Hey DontTellEm

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Let's talk about your daughter getting fucked. Do you ever fantasize about it? Do you get jealous? Did you ever catch her masturbating? Judging by her personality, what do you think is her favorite position? Is she a squirter?

Let's just have a civilized conversation. No rude stuff, please.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Garbage. Smh. Ridiculous.

I told ur dumbass tomorrow might be better in ur Pity thread. ☺️
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Wouldn't you get at least a bit excited if you saw her bouncing up and down in total ecstasy on my cum covered cock?

Do you think she likes anal?
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Do you have to collect rent today since there was a holiday?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Pretty sure ur Nothing. No relevance to anything that's mine & never thought about ur dumb shit cuz ur depressed & it's not my fault for telling u to own ur shit, lil nigga.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Okay, picture this.

You're laying on your back and your daughter is on her knees over you. Your head between her legs and me behind her fucking her doggystyle. She's really horny and I start fucking her in the ass and with every (hard) stroke she gushes out a little bit of pussy juice onto your face. Every now and then I pull out and let you taste her ass from my wet cock.

That's really hot, right?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Honestly I feel like I would beat the actual fuck out of u in a rl. Ur depressed about the wrong shit bro. It's not about me or my baby. Deal with it.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I would literally cut off ur fucking head & u don't know it.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Why would you want to beat me up? I'm talking about bringing great pleasure to your baby. What's wrong with that?

My depression plays no part in this. This could actually be therapeutic to all of us. Think about it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Think about what? Seriously
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    How beneficial it would be for all three of us. Your daughter would get to experience her wildest dreams. I would be able to let out some steam while fucking her so fucking hard and deep (oh my god) and you could watch her... well, let's say, become a woman right infront of you.

I think it would be great for everyone involved.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Curb ur gross fantasy.

Getting rocked by girls is probably life ..embarrassing. (Ur life)

Don't speak on me again loser.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]

WTF is wrong with you, OP??
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    What does getting rocked by girls mean? I know that some have rocked my world and vice versa. Your daughter could be one of them. Zero embarrassment.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    What's wrong with DTE? She got a good offer.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Risir resides in the lower one eighth of the scum bucket..
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    👀 does anyone smell campfire biscuits?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † What does getting rocked by girls mean? I know that some have rocked my world and vice versa. Your daughter could be one of them. Zero embarrassment.

U need embarrassing. ☺️ Also don't fucking speak on my child. The end.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm U need embarrassing. ☺️ Also don't fucking speak on my child. The end.

how old is she ?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Are u fucking happy now?
Jump to Top