User Controls

Sometimes I just wanna...

Sharpie Houston
    Go around with a blotter and dab random strangers with lsd... like at the mall, in line or something.

Just touch them with it and be like "Oh my bad, sorry" as they check and rub the acid into their skin more.

I did something like this before, except with salvia & cigarettes, because I got tired of people asking me if I smoke, trying to bum a a free cigarette, when I don't even smoke.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    It's amusing, from a detached simplistic point of view, but know what you're getting into.

When you don't know why this is occurring and your reality begins to break down and become so distorted, you aren't prepared for and familiar with the psychedelic experience, things can go very wrong. There are so many myths about psychedelics, I'm fully aware of that and have a deep understanding of them, such as the classic story of someone ending up in an institution thinking they're a glass of orange juice, that's not what I'm referring to. Something like that can seriously fuck up people for life, give them PTSD, other symptoms they have to deal with for a very long time. Thinking you're rapidly going insane and freaking out in public. Or, some people just aren't the kind that should use psychedelics, they have certain traits, mentalities, predispositions, things that occurred in their life which could be brought to the surface, and when something like that comes out of nowhere, it could shatter them.

Hate to be a kill joy, I would never have thought I'd be the kind to post something like this when I was younger, but you really can end up with some serious charges and doing much more damage than you intended. Drugging people without consent isn't a joke. For example, I'm planning to go on an MAOI long-term, and if someone dosed me with MDMA as a joke it would literally kill me, or at least do permanent/semi-permanent damage if I didn't get to an ER very quickly (or if I didn't carry the treatment on me). At best it would still have been a life threatening event.

As for the latter idea, it reminds me of an idea Habanero/Midnight Sun said he was going to do and possibly record, "sherming" people or giving them "sherm sticks", cigs laced with high doses of the syncans he had bought in bulk to make a blend with. Something like that might be funnier and less likely to go wrong.

Also, if you did decide to go through with the psychedelic idea, DMSO is what you want. You could just drop or squirt it onto them (small (needleless) syringes work well for this) and they may not even notice.
    Sharpie Houston
    You need to work on your writing skills BIG TIME!!

98% trash!!

DMSO is what you want. You could just drop or squirt it onto them (small (needleless) syringes work well for this) and they may not even notice.
    [SIZE=16px]That's all you needed to say.[/SIZE]
    You should kill yourself
    Sploo, I just realized something. The father (myself), the son (roshambo), and the holy ghost (you). Triangleism. We complete the (un)holy trinity, the triangle, of autism. We each manifest and channel a distinct aspect of the universal autistic force. This can't be a coincidence.
    Maybe you're developing schizophrenia
    Ultra-violent mentally unstable schizophrenic schizoid autistic socio/psycho-paths. Imagine what a force we could become if we combined our might. Or we would just spend all our time alone in a basement feeling awkward because we have no real social skills, rambling incoherently at one another, doing drugs to drown out our pain, make our existence somewhat bearable, increase our ability to function above what would be a near catatonic state, annoying the hell out of each other, occasionally worrying one of us is going to kill the others in our sleep or simply trying to contain one of their psychotic, sometimes drug induced, episodes.

We must never meet. It could become a self-reinforcing destructive cycle that would consume us all.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    You could be the lsd fairy. lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    At least do it somewhere that you can stick around and observe the shenanigans. Maybe a library or a bookstore would work the best. Somewhere people are going to be sticking around for a while.
    Sharpie Houston
    You could be the lsd fairy. lol
    LOL nice
    Sharpie Houston
    At least do it somewhere that you can stick around and observe the shenanigans. Maybe a library or a bookstore would work the best. Somewhere people are going to be sticking around for a while.
    Obviously...
    The salvia cigs were the best tho... because that shit was always at a job site. Usually getting people canned, after their little episode. ...0-tolerance policy. lol
    Ultra-violent mentally unstable schizophrenic schizoid autistic socio/psycho-paths. Imagine what a force we could become if we combined our might. Or we would just spend all our time alone in a basement feeling awkward because we have no real social skills, rambling incoherently at one another, doing drugs to drown out our pain, make our existence somewhat bearable, increase our ability to function above what would be a near catatonic state, annoying the hell out of each other, occasionally worrying one of us is going to kill the others in our sleep or simply trying to contain one of their psychotic, sometimes drug induced, episodes.

We must never meet. It could become a self-reinforcing destructive cycle that would consume us all.

Kinda sounds like the experiment where they made 3 people who thought they were Jesus live together.
    Sharpie Houston
    Kinda sounds like the experiment where they made 3 people who thought they were Jesus live together.

OMFG! XD
    Is there video of this?!?! ...I need to see this!!!! Like fucking ASAP!!! LOL
    Afaik there is no video, it was back in the 50s.
    Sharpie Houston
    Damn....
    I would've totally loved to see that!

It would either cure them, or they would kill each other. Lol

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Sometimes I just wanna thump a monkey
    Sharpie Houston
    Sometimes I just wanna thump a monkey

Reminds me of this picture I saw on the theory of evolution.

LOL
    As for the latter idea, it reminds me of an idea Habanero/Midnight Sun said he was going to do and possibly record, "sherming" people or giving them "sherm sticks", cigs laced with high doses of the syncans he had bought in bulk to make a blend with. Something like that might be funnier and less likely to go wrong.

Okay so I used to go to school in the city, around that time I was doing lots of syncans and smoking lots of cigarettes. Eventually I got the idea to just melt and drip syncans onto my cigarettes. I could get high in between classes when I had my longer waits and all was well! Normally what I would do is flip the laced cigarette around in my pack, like a 'lucky cigarette'. Anyway, as I'm going to catch my train home a homeless man, who I see everyday, right there by the train station, asks me for a cigarette. I liked this guy, he was funny, and I usually gave out cigarettes anyway so why not? I opened up my pack and told him to take one. He took the lucky one. I didn't realize this until after getting home and going outside for my after school smoke.

Normally when I'd see this guy he'd be very clearly nodding out. And again, always in the same spot. He was there everyday I took the train at that time, like clockwork. After the day I gave him a lucky cigarette though, I never saw him again. I had a tolerance of about 3+ months at the time of using 24/7 basically. So, the lucky cigarette was absolutely loaded. I wish I knew how that all went down. He was a homeless junkie, a lot of things could have happened to him.
    §m£ÂgØL killed a homeless person
    I hope not :(
Jump to Top