User Controls

Running out of drugs (don't shed a tear)

Ghost Black Hole
    Why? I might be a drug addict scumbag weasel and I don't get good dope as much as I would like to but that makes me appreciate it when I do have some. I don't give a fuck about 'conserving' a bag or making it last. Do it fast and go hard, always. Crash hard and love every minute of it because anything is better than being sober, especially your DOC.

Is it worth 'destroying your life' over some brain chemistry? I say yes, this is the proper way to live. These substances do not exist by pure accident and chance, there is a reason deeper than evolutionary biology behind why psychoactive substances affect us the way they do.

God wants us to spend our short mortal blips enjoying and loving the universe as much as possible, this includes trying every drug at least once.

Jah bless

RestStop Space Nigga
    Meth : As many times as you can afford it. That's what I say and what I say goes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Stop doing drugs and cherish and take care of HTS you fucking scrub
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny Stop doing drugs and cherish and take care of HTS you fucking scrub

She gets all the fat rocks and big puddles, I do the crumbs and resin. If that's not true love idk what is. I'm a gentleman tweeker *tips glass dick* m'lady
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Man, this is a philosophical question that has occupied my mind, with some regularity, for decades.

So, first, I was a functional, night-time only alcoholic.

That worked. Straight up, it worked, my life was running like a well-oiled machine.

Then I dabbled in opiates, and eventually got hooked on those.

That didn't work. I was a non-functional opiate addict. Everyone deludes themselves into believing that they are that rare exception case that is an exceptionally functional addict. I really was with liquor though, and I could go into great detail that would support that fact. But with opiates, my mind and life revolved around ONE, and ONLY ONE thing: opiates.

I had no higher purpose in life. I had no values.

Pleasure and the opiate high were one and the same.

When you really think about that, it's sad as fuck. It means I would never:
    1. Have a satisfying career.
    2. Find love.
    3. Be able to help others in any way whatsoever (oh, so you're a cancer-ridden tsunami-victim? well my next fix is more important than donating to your charity).

I then got opiate clean in 2014 (yay me!).

I returned to being a functional alcoholic, and I do all kinds of other drugs in (very loosely-defined) moderation.

So the moral of the story is...

Fucking none.

There isn't one.

Unless you can be one of those exceptionally rare fully-functioning addicts, who can juggle family, career, and altruistic efforts, and, most importantly, not equate pleasure directly with your particular drug of addiction (meaning, giving it absolute priority 1 among all things in your mind), then you're fucked.

That's it.

It sucks, but I didn't write the rules. "God" did.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I used to be straight edge and it was lame as hell. I could have smoked weed when I was 13 with my dad and I would have realized it fixed my anxiety and I can suddenly talk to people.

After I smoked weed the first time I lost my virginity literally the next day.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Weed is all I need😁
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't do carpet surfing or any of that jazz but I will scrape resin hits for hours.
    Originally posted by Ghost I used to be straight edge and it was lame as hell. I could have smoked weed when I was 13 with my dad and I would have realized it fixed my anxiety and I can suddenly talk to people.

After I smoked weed the first time I lost my virginity literally the next day.

Being straight edge and doing sports is the shit though.
    Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service Houston [back fudge my lingam]
    Originally posted by gadzooks Then I dabbled in opiates, and eventually got hooked on those.

I remember once growing poppies.

Opiates are so bad. They're basically the OMG-HAX of the human experience.

I'm all for them if you're dying of cancer, and that's about it. They too more-ish.

If you offered me some for free I'd be like "nah thanks, I can't handle them".

No other drug is like that. No wonder they were the ones the likes of the (((Sackler family))) chose to purvey.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service I remember once growing poppies.

Opiates are so bad. They're basically the OMG-HAX of the human experience.

I'm all for them if you're dying of cancer, and that's about it. They too more-ish.

If you offered me some for free I'd be like "nah thanks, I can't handle them".

No other drug is like that. No wonder they were the ones the likes of the (((Sackler family))) chose to purvey.

Opiates really are pure euphoria.

I have severe (medically diagnosed) anxiety and various other psychiatric disorders.

Some drugs, like alcohol, can put a mild dent in these disorders.

But not opiates.

With opiates, EVERYTHING is copacetic.

I once, as an experiment, tried to intentionally induce an anxiety/panic attack in myself while on opiates, and I just could not even come close. I went through a list of my 'triggers' over and over, and yet no response.

There was also this time I felt like I had taken too much and I was overdosing.

I smiled, blissfully, and thought to myself "well, this is it. peace out, it's been great. no hard feelings."
    IWD Houston
    There are some seriously worthwhile posters using this website. I've enjoyed reading a lot of the posts in this forum, this thread included. I'm not really able to contribute my true thoughts because I'm typing this on a phone instead of with a computer and it takes so much time and effort... but if I were using a computer to type this... I'd be quoting some of your posts and saying stuff about meth and opiates and so on...

Keep up the good work. You guys are people that have usernames that you use. :)
    Ghost Black Hole
    I am fiending for weed atm but its weed man gotta stay high
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by Ghost Why? I might be a drug addict scumbag weasel and I don't get good dope as much as I would like to but that makes me appreciate it when I do have some. I don't give a fuck about 'conserving' a bag or making it last. Do it fast and go hard, always. Crash hard and love every minute of it because anything is better than being sober, especially your DOC.

Is it worth 'destroying your life' over some brain chemistry? I say yes, this is the proper way to live. These substances do not exist by pure accident and chance, there is a reason deeper than evolutionary biology behind why psychoactive substances affect us the way they do.

God wants us to spend our short mortal blips enjoying and loving the universe as much as possible, this includes trying every drug at least once.

Jah bless

pleasure is fucking gay, pain is dope, drugs are for fags, brains are for monkeys, the purpose of life is to suffer, kill buddha.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Opiates really are pure euphoria.

I have severe (medically diagnosed) anxiety and various other psychiatric disorders.

Some drugs, like alcohol, can put a mild dent in these disorders.

But not opiates.

With opiates, EVERYTHING is copacetic.

I once, as an experiment, tried to intentionally induce an anxiety/panic attack in myself while on opiates, and I just could not even come close. I went through a list of my 'triggers' over and over, and yet no response.

There was also this time I felt like I had taken too much and I was overdosing.

I smiled, blissfully, and thought to myself "well, this is it. peace out, it's been great. no hard feelings."

yeah that bliss only works because you let it work. eventually you will reach a point where no amount of euphoria will do anything. it just won't do anything. it won't matter how fucking high you are, it won't change anything. when you reach that point, I will welcome you to hell and start charging you (overpriced) rent.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box pleasure is fucking gay, pain is dope

Thats what i'm saying, embrace the crash.

I've been sober all week and I don't give a fuck.
    Originally posted by Ghost Thats what i'm saying, embrace the crash.

I've been sober all week and I don't give a fuck.

true words, an old speed head I knew would tell me that his favorite part was the crash...never understood until years later.

the idea that being sober or high is fundamentally different is just flawed, imo. you're still the same fucking person. putting new drapes on shit isn't going to change the fact that you need to get your house in order. in the same vein, just because you're sober doesn't mean you're a fucking better person. you're the exact same person.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't believe in "getting high" or smoking a joint to "get stoned". Thinking about the holy herb in terms of "highs" just isn't right, those are bad ways of thinking.

You should just enjoy the experience and not get caught up in chasing a "high" or something abstract like that.
    Originally posted by Ghost I don't believe in "getting high" or smoking a joint to "get stoned". Thinking about the holy herb in terms of "highs" just isn't right, those are bad ways of thinking.

You should just enjoy the experience and not get caught up in chasing a "high" or something abstract like that.

I dunno, I think I even disagree with that. This whole concern with "experience" just goes to highlight the impermanence of it all. What is an experience, except a memory in real time?
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I said it so many times before, heroin is a mans drug, its not for little boys with no self control. There's way too many little boys doing that shit and getting out of their depth with it. If you can't keep a lid on it then you shouldn't be doing it, y'all giving it a bad name and fucking it up for the rest of us.

Jump to Top