User Controls

I want a cheap computer for the purpose of coding

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    In order to get more indepth with the structure of an Archive...ABOVE AND BELOW

I'm looking a piece of technology that I can install linux on such as a macintosh.

In the hundred dollar-hundred and fifty dollar range, what kind of results can I expect, right before christmas?
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by mashlehash In order to get more indepth with the structure of an Archive…ABOVE AND BELOW

I'm looking a piece of technology that I can install linux on such as a macintosh.

In the hundred dollar-hundred and fifty dollar range, what kind of results can I expect, right before christmas?

Try Craig's List.
    Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service Houston [back fudge my lingam]
    That sounds pretty basic, you just want an old Intel Core something or other to install linux on.

They're everywhere, try looking in dumpsters/skips or whatever.

Lrn2code is a meme tho.
    Ghost Black Hole
    https://niggasin.space/thread/30543
    Originally posted by Ghost https://niggasin.space/thread/30543

"a solid 1gb overclock"

Meh.

I bought Cities Skyline, but it doesn't run for shit on my laptop.

Goddam.
    Ghost Black Hole
    That sucks man it's such a fun game i'm gonna stay up all night until I see the sun playing it again
    Originally posted by Ghost That sucks man it's such a fun game i'm gonna stay up all night until I see the sun playing it again

You have fun doing that I'll be doing actually productive things instead until I can afford a nice computer.
    Ghost Black Hole
    If spending 4 hours just on highway exit ramps ain't productive I don't wanna be!
    Originally posted by Ghost If spending 4 hours just on highway exit ramps ain't productive I don't wanna be!

So, you flew?
    I assume all the signs on scron's highways just say "good luck and god bless".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    After further examining Scron's meth-interchange I can only conclude that all signs say "we are all poor sinners, may God have mercy upon your soul, rejoice, for you will meet him this very day".
    Ghost Black Hole
    You should have seen the 3 tier roundabout I made it was fucking boss. Ground level for industrial traffic from highway and downtown, middle tier for outgoing and top tier for commuters going to and from the ghetto area. Complete with off ramps connecting to two highways and a pedestrian bridge going through the middle.

Still wasn't good enough for the volume of traffic I had lol this game.
    Originally posted by Ghost You should have seen the 3 tier roundabout I made it was fucking boss. Ground level for industrial traffic from highway and downtown, middle tier for outgoing and top tier for commuters going to and from the ghetto area. Complete with off ramps connecting to two highways and a pedestrian bridge going through the middle.

Still wasn't good enough for the volume of traffic I had lol this game.

What did the signs say?

"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"?
    Ghost Black Hole
    No room for signs, too many bridges.
    Originally posted by Ghost No room for signs, too many bridges.

Google maps just crashes as you approach.

This is the intended behaviour.
    ...I want a cheap computer for the purpose of coding...

Another one?
    Originally posted by Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service

i spent a long time looking at this imagining i was on my bike and going round and round the thing.

its quite terapheutic.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Just get a Raspberry Pi.
Jump to Top