User Controls

Gobble Gobble🦃

Technologist victim of incest
    Happy Thanksgiving All!

I hope you eat more than you should!

I hope there is something in your life that you can feel thankful for.😊

Andddddddd party your asses off!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    lame, predictable thread... made by a huge douchebag.
    Matt upset no one wants to eat turkey with you? It’s ok Matt, someone will toss you a bone🍗
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    How long does this bloody holiday last Ive been reading about it for a week
    You know how it goes Scron, Merica makes holidays a month long so we’ll spend all our money. Thanksgiving is now a pre-Christmas holiday.

Have a good day with the wife hun!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Merry xmas
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]

Happy T Day bitches...

Tech...🌹
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I want to eat Tech's giblets!

seig heil.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Happy Thanksgiving Tech
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Sean, I just want to make it clear that you should not try to do anything *special* with that wishbone this year!
    Love the pic Mikey. Hope you chowed down!

Stl, wings and thighs for you.

Happy Turkey Day Matt.

I’m stuffed beyond belief. We ate at 2 places and I’m ready to be rolled into the house! Got 4 grandkids coming home with us for the weekend. Gonna be a crazy house this weekend!

Thank you NIS for being here to give me a place to post, I really enjoy it.

Gobble gobble🍗
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Ghost How long does this bloody holiday last Ive been reading about it for a week

Haha, you godless northern communists have nothing to be greatful for huh?
    Ghost Black Hole
    We are so greatful for mass slaughtering the natives and taking their land that we celebrate a month early.
    Originally posted by Ghost We are so greatful for mass slaughtering the natives and taking their land that we celebrate a month early.

To sit here and think about all the things that were taught to me about the first thanksgiving, what a load of crap!

Imagine what things you will find out the real truth about in the next 50 years. And you better live that long Scron!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I have a very deep understanding of the universe. I spent most of my life alone so I had a lot of time to teach myself stuff because I wasn't busy socializing and making friends.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Technologist Stl, wings and thighs for you.

Happy Turkey Day Matt.

Gobble gobble🍗

No breast?
    Originally posted by stl1 No breast?

Just thought I’d revive this thread!

I saw this last post. How eerie is that?

🦃Happy Thanksgiving this year my friends🦃
    i will be eating too much because i will not be partying my ass off
    fuck you canadian faggots, eat a fucking dick for thanksgiving TODAY you half headed retards. you sound like you actually have downs syndrome when you try to speak english because french is a retarded antiquated language
Jump to Top