User Controls

Artificially Synthesizing Jenkem as a Research Chemical Alternative

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Obtaining the primary ingredients in Jenkem are highly embarassing, and so this one chemist set out to artificially synthesize the human fecal gas, perhaps in HCl/crystalized form for easy vaporization or IV injection.

Hydrogen sulfide gas can produce similar effects to Jenkem, and so production of Hydrogen sulfide must be performed under the right conditions.

First, obtain muriatic acid and iron sulfide.

Next, gently stir the two inside of an Erlenmeyer flask.

Add a rubber stopper to the top of the flask with polyvinyl tubing to a water supply.

The gaseous product can then be used to make a salt, similar to an HCl gas setup.

Jenkem Salts can be safely insuflated, injected, or, ironically, inserted rectally, for optimal bioavailability.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Brb boutta go make some salts in the bathroom.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Brb boutta go make some salts in the bathroom.

NO! The point is to circumvent natural human production of Jenkem precursors.

Unless of course you can find a way to reduce and isolate/extract the chemicals that make the Jenkem experience so enthralling.

Where's Pickwick when we need him?
    I have to admit, as well, to a slight political bias with this thread.

You see, Jenkem Cartels in India have been running public street shitboxes and (over) charging for their use.

This is because human feces is the most vital precursor in illicit Jenkem.

Please help unfortunate Indians and Bangladeshi's from this monstrous crime.

Support artificial Jenkem alternative research, and decriminalization of clandestine Jenkem labs.

Posession of a scheduled II narcotic such as Jenkem is federally punishable.

Help fight the war on Jenkem.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I spent many hours of research on this. It's a DMT
    anal
    og
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    What's the difference in effects between organic and synthetic jenk?
    Originally posted by Ghost I spent many hours of research on this. It's a DMT
    anal
    og

DMT: Distungingly Massive Turd?
    Originally posted by GGG What's the difference in effects between organic and synthetic jenk?

Organic can exploit Indian street shitters via the Southeast Asian cartels.

But the effects are virtually identical.

You know that first huff off a butt gas balloon? It's incomparable to any other experience.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I have documentation supporting these findings around here somewhere
    Originally posted by Ghost I have documentation supporting these findings around here somewhere

Dr. P. U. Stinks from Cornell University has a doctorate in fecal matter analysis.

And Dr. Diareea Stains from Brown has published multiple papers on the subject.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Shit on my face mommy
Jump to Top