User Controls

Visiting Kelly

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I had a bad dream a real bad a nightmare where I found out the way that Charmin toilet paper is really made, there was a dwarf star riding on a steam roller rolling over two sheets a mile long of paper, compressing them together into one, together.. to create a double ply sold for an extra 87 cents. While the guy in the steam roller rolled over the paper his machine was obviously ran off of farts and it went "tootdalootloottootdalootloottootdalootloot" while pushing more bullshit into the air, I heard an angry voice in the background but pushed into the foreground that said "fuck you, you're a piece of shit, lick my pussy pal" I started freaking out so I decided to wake up into this.

I saw a text on my phone that said "you didn't come" and I text back "sorry I was asleep I will be over if you're still up" and she said "come now, my door will be open"

She doesn't even have a front door, just a sliding glass back door patio and I went in, I saw her there passed out wearing nothing but a black leather thong laying on top of a mountain of needles, empty bags of cheetos, and pabst blue ribbon cans, I got hard but a tear dropped from my eye because of her beauty. She moaned and said take off your pants while still laying there half conscious and groaning saying "lik my pussay pal" . I decided its a real time to tie on a tight one tonight.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    What about Karen tho?
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb What about Karen tho?

idk never met a karen. the only karen i "know" is from step by step

WellHung Black Hole
    shut up, homo
    Originally posted by WellHung shut up, homo

NO!
Jump to Top