User Controls

ITT we mischaracterize our identities

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    What do you think you're misjudged as most often, even if there's some truth to it?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Slow down Puss foots.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Slow down Puss foots.

don't talk about my feet I'm a tid bit of a gangster and I wear Jordans
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol silly 😋
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    people often think I'm not a rapist, but they soon find themselves mistaken
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Sudo Finding out what Risirs avatar was got me thinking, not very hard but I thought a bit. I really am not sure what my identity is, it's likely a criminogenic one although anyone who knows me beyond a cursory level knows this is far from reality. I've learned to say "I'm just a drug dealing gun toting ex con" to females because it makes them visibly upset and affirms that this is not my actual identity.

What do you think you're misjudged as most often, even if there's some truth to it?

Shut Up Rust.

Sock puppet confirmed.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    rust was a smart guy but god he was a faggot
    I've been referred to as a gangster a few times, though I am not.

On a side note, I saw some drunk twat at the Russian bar. He walked into the bar drunk already. Sat down next to me, and then the questions came. "You Russian? Do you pimp bitches? Are you a hitman? What does cheeki breeki mean?"
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by aldra rust was a smart guy but god he was a faggot

If I c-could jussssst imply
    people keep thinking im benny.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny people keep thinking im benny.

You ARE benny, benny.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra people often think I'm not a rapist, but they soon find themselves mistaken

😗
    Originally posted by aldra people often think I'm not a rapist, but they soon find themselves mistaken

miss taken dis dick
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You ARE benny, benny.

your mistaken.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny your mistaken.

Posting styles are way too similar. You can't hide your style, bud.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Whenever I'm scoring drugs on the street, every, last, one of the people I encounter think I'm a cop.

I guess it;s because I'm 6'3, clean cut, dress alright, short hair, no tattoos, and I don't smell like cat piss or whatever these street people tend to smell like.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Posting styles are way too similar. You can't hide your style, bud.

HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Where Captain Falcon be at these days?
    Originally posted by gadzooks Whenever I'm scoring drugs on the street, every, last, one of the people I encounter think I'm a cop.

I guess it;s because I'm 6'3, clean cut, dress alright, short hair, no tattoos, and I don't smell like cat piss or whatever these street people tend to smell like.

That used to happen to me too in the past.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    People mistake me for a professor sometimes because of how I dress and speak. A few weeks ago somebody had the idea that I might be a religious conservative. A man at the bar last week accused me of being a robot. I suspect a lot of people think I'm a homosexual.
Jump to Top