Piles Of Crack- 113
    Actor- 108
    KreepyKay- 100
    New Armsmerchant- 100
    Bill Krozby- 95
    AFJ- 90
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Lol, well at least I still have one of the biggest dicks on this forum

but seriously when i took an iq test last year at the university of texas I was scored at 125. The average iq of an adult in america is 95. But I don't think iq test really mean anything, it seems like a lot of people obsessed with iq test tend to be insecure with their intellect. In fact many people who tend to score highley on iq test don't really believe in the test themselves. Though there also is a correlation between high iq's and (social/emotional retardedness) Who'd of thunk?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Did you find that "IQ test" on Facebook?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    but seriously when i took an iq test last year I was at 125

LOL
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Bling's IQ has wrapped around putting it in the high 180s
    Bill Krozby's IQ is significantly lower than any figure hitherto cited

Why does aldra never make the lists? I'm vicariously disappointed for him.
    ^haters gonna hate, let the circle jerking commence! =)

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lol, Bill Krozby, when lying about your IQ you should have gone with 95 because that's the highest number you could give us without it being obvious bullshit
    I have more money than all of you.
    Did you find that "IQ test" on Facebook?

sploo used to make IQ tests on rdfrn
    Lol, Bill Krozby, when lying about your IQ you should have gone with 95 because that's the highest number you could give us without it being obvious bullshit

meh like I said I think iq test are kinda bs. I don't have a reason to lie about my iq test scores. I also scored really well on my asvab test and on my a.c.t's
    some people just test bettert han others
    Anyone who talks about the time they took an IQ test is always the biggest dumbass on the fucking board. Greyfox and now Bill Krozby. They give their large number and then follow it up with "but I think IQ tests are dumb anyway". Then why'd you bring it up, faggot?
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    I scored a 119 on a test in middle school or something my proccessing speed/working memory was like 79 because OG NITROUS
    Anyone who talks about the time they took an IQ test is always the biggest dumbass on the fucking board. Greyfox and now Bill Krozby. They give their large number and then follow it up with "but I think IQ tests are dumb anyway". Then why'd you bring it up, faggot?

I never said "but i think iq test are dumb anyway" I just brought it up since its in the context of the thread and considering I've been mentioned numerous times, within this thread. you seem kinda frothy.

whats so hard to understand about that? It's not like I created this thread, you big derpadew.
    My IQ is pretty high

because it was in the context of the thread, and ive been broughten up several times in it so i figured id respond.. whats so hard to understand that? You seem fairly frothy

and at least greyfox and I don't constantly make threads about being pussys and hating girls because they don't like us...
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    lol @ bling 119
    and at least greyfox and I don't constantly make threads about being pussys and hating girls because they don't like us…
    You make threads about going to anti bullying rallies with girls you're overjoyed like you you little scholar
Jump to Top