User Controls

Anyone remember Writinganovel?

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    She made multiple websites about how people should be cremated before being buried because she has a horrible fear of being buried alive. She also made websites dedicated to finding panzerfaust who she apparently met once or had a hallucination about. She was a 30 something Asian virgin named Jessica Wang IIRC. She was an interesting scitzo and I hope she's doing well.

Jessica if you're reading this, I hope you're ok and we miss you. I pray your mind gets more coherent and you find someone to spend your life with.

ITT we discuss past interesting scitzos that we've had passing relationships with, either IRL or via the internet
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    All I really remember about her was that she lived somewhere near me.
    Superhero Houston
    I have a pic but alas I am not spectral pi extrodanair she might want to visit for all we know
    Originally posted by gadzooks All I really remember about her was that she lived somewhere near me.

yes she did although she apparently traveled to Toronto and Calgary and stayed in homeless shelters. I think her mom literally ran an Asian wishy washy laundromat
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Sudo yes she did although she apparently traveled to Toronto and Calgary and stayed in homeless shelters. I think her mom literally ran an Asian wishy washy laundromat

What I wanna know now is, did she ever end up finishing that damn novel?
    Originally posted by gadzooks What I wanna know now is, did she ever end up finishing that damn novel?

It was just a name, she didn't actually write. She used the same name on Reddit and posted about cremation. She was one of a kind.
    HTS highlight reel
    I really liked her, but apparently my autism got the better of me. I thought she was just a loveable weirdo... but in reality she was totally schizo, which is why she was such a loveable weirdo. I hope she found a whiteboi to settle down with.

And apparently she did come to Toronto. Panzer and my ex met up with her, and I've been told that was a thing that happened. Also something about clowns. Wild shit.

There are probably pics.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by HTS I really liked her, but apparently my autism got the better of me. I thought she was just a loveable weirdo… but in reality she was totally schizo, which is why she was such a loveable weirdo. I hope she found a whiteboi to settle down with.

And apparently she did come to Toronto. Panzer and my ex met up with her, and I've been told that was a thing that happened. Also something about clowns. Wild shit.

There are probably pics.

SAV?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by mmQ SAV?

Nah, just some girl. Also a totsean. I hung out with panzer a few times too. I could press him for details, but I keep accidentally ignoring him for weeks at a time.
    Originally posted by HTS I really liked her, but apparently my autism got the better of me. I thought she was just a loveable weirdo… but in reality she was totally schizo, which is why she was such a loveable weirdo. I hope she found a whiteboi to settle down with.

There are probably pics.

Wow I thought the panzer meet up might have been a hallucination. That was like the highlight of her life. Can you ex offer some information about her? Do you still talk to them? Any way to get in contact with her?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Sudo Wow I thought the panzer meet up might have been a hallucination. That was like the highlight of her life. Can you ex offer some information about her? Do you still talk to them? Any way to get in contact with her?

I talk to my ex on FB sometimes, and panzer texted me like 2 weeks ago... which I just realized and makes me feel like kind of an asshole. I keep doing this to him too, my phone is a piece of shit about SMS notificationa. Ugh.

The clowns thing - apparently she showed up wearing a mask to protect her from... UV rays? I think. Anyway, it was a clown mask. Crazy lady in a clown mask, walking around Toronto with those two. Or so I'm told. Maybe it's just all some kind of inside joke. Ha ha.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WAN was dope
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wrote a zoklet play once and I wonder if anyone remembers. I think I put WAN, dumpster slut, and one other person in a group, but I can't remember the third person. It was just like one of those total retards (which narrows it down a lot I know).
    Originally posted by HTS I talk to my ex on FB sometimes, and panzer texted me like 2 weeks ago… which I just realized and makes me feel like kind of an asshole. I keep doing this to him too, my phone is a piece of shit about SMS notificationa. Ugh.

The clowns thing - apparently she showed up wearing a mask to protect her from… UV rays? I think. Anyway, it was a clown mask. Crazy lady in a clown mask, walking around Toronto with those two. Or so I'm told. Maybe it's just all some kind of inside joke. Ha ha.

I'm going to keep reminding you to dish the dirt on WAN by bugging your ex and panzer. You've been very helpful in this thread
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Sudo You've been very helpful in this thread

This sounds sinsister. Leave WAN alone.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. My ex was a complete psycho. Stalked me & accused me on shit I was honestly baffled by.
    Clown MFers. 🙃
    Originally posted by HTS This sounds sinsister. Leave WAN alone.

I'm not trying to be. If I could confirm it was her I would send her money if she needed it and was still homeless. I just hope she's doing ok. I have no vested interest in harming her at all
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Sudo I'm not trying to be. If I could confirm it was her I would send her money if she needed it and was still homeless. I just hope she's doing ok. I have no vested interest in harming her at all

This sounds the opposite of sinister. Keep WAN company and cuddle her.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    She probably fell to her knees in praise.
    Originally posted by HTS This sounds the opposite of sinister. Keep WAN company and cuddle her.

she used to make threads about me in hb on totse because I'm a whiteboi
Jump to Top