User Controls

Why does infinity shock keep getting banned?

WellHung Black Hole
    Why can't we say what the fuck we want to say... on this...of all websites🤔
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What would be your best guess, if you had to hazard one.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ What would be your best guess, if you had to hazard one.

It was the professor... with a candlestick... in the library.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Racist against he religion
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    If you need to ask then you should prolly be back at school.

Fact is he wasn't cool. You gotta be a certain level of cool for this shit, he was just a retarded faggot that was fucking boring AF.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung Why can't we say what the fuck we want to say… on this…of all websites🤔

I agree. I mean his racism is so often that it's almost troll. but he never talks about "lollies" like some of you questionable pedo peeeps.

I'm fairly sure there is one pediphile on this site just ready to get busted. And good for those regardless of corruption in the system.. it was always a common denomination among even the most criminal mind (who have or had children) to murder a fucking child diddler.

PHM may of been trolling.. not sure. but there is a few who are openingly for underage connections. that's sick. if you were a parent, would you want someone old touching your 12 year old daughter? or even 9 or 10 or whatever? Fuck no. Unless you have serious problems
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Originally posted by WellHung It was the professor… with a candlestick… in the library.

😂
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Dear Matt, you can say what you want but the words get changed sometimes.
    Originally posted by totse3.com if you were a parent, would you want someone old touching your 12 year old daughter? or even 9 or 10 or whatever? Fuck no. Unless you have serious problems

is this a trick question ?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by totse3.com … if you were a parent, would you want someone old touching your 12 year old daughter? or even 9 or 10 or whatever? …

He would be the one touching his 12-year-old daughter, not someone else.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Because InfinityBot was gay, boring, and halfway retarded. I'm also 90% sure that he was actually a Russian bot of all things. He may or may not have information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I miss fin
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Infin takes bans so he and I can enjoy our vacations without intrusions from a bunch of children playing like grownups on a stupid Internet site. We thought y'all knew.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by cupocheer Infin takes bans so he and I can enjoy our vacations without intrusions from a bunch of children playing like grownups on a stupid Internet site. We thought y'all knew.

Soooo... you are seeing Finny on the side??
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Soooo… you are seeing Finny on the side??

Ocassionally? Maybe?
    Originally posted by Ghost I miss fin

here you go

suck on it.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny here you go

suck on it.

is he an Astronaut?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol silly
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    literally the worst poster on the site who's so pathetic he's posting on arnox's maximum dragon dildo overload domain. If you miss him so much go post there
    Originally posted by totse3.com is he an Astronaut?

no, hes an ASStronaut.
Jump to Top