User Controls

I decree today that life is simply taking and not giving.

esbity African Astronaut
    England is mine, it owes me a living. But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye.

Even the animals take and dont give. Life is about taking.

Right?
    HTS highlight reel
    If anyone tells you otherwise, it's because they're trying to take whatever you're willing to give.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I want ladies to give me nekkid pictures.

But, I'd be willing to take them, too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Shut. The. Fuxk. Up.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'll give you the bird
    Don't follow the crowd, cut your own path through the meadow of life, be the shepherd not the sheep... or follow the crowd, follow the precut path or say bahhh to your detractors.

If you want to give that's fine, if you want to take that's fine..."a little give and take n'er did no one no 'arm"...as my old imprisoned mom used to day.
    DO WHAT THOU WILT
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I was just recently told that I'm "a taker". Heh. Heh. 😄
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I was just recently told that I'm "a taker". Heh. Heh. 😄

Obviously by someone with a deep insight into your being.
    Inside or insight? Lol
    Freudian slip...
    Ikr?
    or dyslexia...one of the two...or three of the two.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Honestly, bruh, you really should seek therapy.

This is like the umpteenth thread where you've tried to find some convoluted way to justify immoral actions.

And I say this out of concern for you, not just for others.

Get help esbity.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Your entire life was given to you.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by gadzooks Honestly, bruh, you really should seek therapy.

This is like the umpteenth thread where you've tried to find some convoluted way to justify immoral actions.

And I say this out of concern for you, not just for others.

Get help esbity.

>immoral behavior

Sounds like you want people to give you the gift of behaving in a way that benefits you. Sounds like this concern is actually just a thinly veiled attempt at taking from others - taking their agency, their willingness to do things for themselves if it means hurting someone like you. 🤔🤔🤔

Morality is a spook. The only people who tell you there's some kind of obligation to others (read: them, since they are not you) are people who want to TAKE from you. Take from them, and let there be no recoprocity.
    esbity African Astronaut
    But we cannot cling to the old dreams anymore. No, we cannot cling to those dreams

Does the body rule the mind or does the mind rule the body? I don't know.
    Originally posted by esbity But we cannot cling to the old dreams anymore. No, we cannot cling to those dreams

Does the body rule the mind or does the mind rule the body? I don't know.

You are one philosophical motherfucker, I'll give you that.
    Originally posted by HTS >immoral behavior

Sounds like you want people to give you the gift of behaving in a way that benefits you. Sounds like this concern is actually just a thinly veiled attempt at taking from others - taking their agency, their willingness to do things for themselves if it means hurting someone like you. 🤔🤔🤔

Morality is a spook. The only people who tell you there's some kind of obligation to others (read: them, since they are not you) are people who want to TAKE from you. Take from them, and let there be no recoprocity.

Are you being for real?

Are you actually advocating for ethical amoralism?

TFW you just took a shot of D X M and a hit off the meth pipe and you be seeing nihilists and shit.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    dragonball z immunised me against this form of stupidity
Jump to Top