User Controls

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Going away? Have friends and family over? Cooking for everyone? Everyone prepares a dish to share? What do you cook? How do you prepare your food? Do you invite guests that have no place to go?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m cooking and inviting friends , I’ll probably stop by some of the fam bams too 🙂

I’m still deciding on what to make , I don’t wanna do everything the same as last year
    I shall be giving out hot soup and blankets to the Houston Homeless via the voluntary "help a nigga out" program I belong to.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    LMAO & WTH @ Help a nigga out program
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    We had ours last month and it seems like forever ago. Turkey and pumpkin cheese cake with the fam.
    i thought its no longer political correct to celebrate thanksgiving since its actually a celebration and glorification of the brazen genocide and robbery of your founding fathers.
    Originally posted by CandyRein I’m cooking and inviting friends , I’ll probably stop by some of the fam bams too 🙂

I’m still deciding on what to make , I don’t wanna do everything the same as last year

black folks shouldnt celebrate thanksgiving since you all havent arrived.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I'll be having dinner with my family.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i thought its no longer political correct to celebrate thanksgiving since its actually a celebration and glorification of the brazen genocide and robbery of your founding fathers.

The people we genocided aren't around to stop us, I guess, so why not eat and enjoy yourself?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny black folks shouldnt celebrate thanksgiving since you all havent arrived.

I don’t tell you not to be a sick freak

You shouldn’t tell me when to celebrate with people
    Originally posted by CandyRein I don’t tell you not to be a sick freak

You shouldn’t tell me when to celebrate with people

ok im sorry.

celebrating thanksgiving is celebrating white supremacy.
    Originally posted by Zanick The people we genocided aren't around to stop us, I guess, so why not eat and enjoy yourself?

well i guess i found another reason to live.

im going to make it political incorrect to celebrate thanksgiving.
    One celebrates the present Vinny with one's family, friends and loved ones. It's not a celebration of historical events...even though historically it's quite inaccurate anyway.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Hai, Benny .. put this turkey in your butt, I’m gonna baste it
    k 🙂

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson One celebrates the present Vinny with one's family, friends and loved ones. It's not a celebration of historical events…even though historically it's quite inaccurate anyway.

then why must you do it on thanksgiving day ?

any other sunday will be just as good.
    Originally posted by CandyRein Hai, Benny .. put this turkey in your butt, I’m gonna baste it
    k 🙂

is turkey a traditional african dish ?

no, its white mens food.

turkey dinner = white supremacy.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Thanksgivong isn't on Sunday.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You’re going full retard today Benny .. it’s funny 😋
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny then why must you do it on thanksgiving day ?

any other sunday will be just as good.

It commemorates a historical event (again inaccurately) but the celebration is now young Benny...NOW I SAY!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Will, once again, be enjoying a plate of spotted dick on Thanksgiving.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by tee hee hee We had ours last month and it seems like forever ago. Turkey and pumpkin cheese cake with the fam.

wtf???🤔
Jump to Top