User Controls

Have you ever thought too hard about your (living) parents, etc dying and start crying?

Item 9 African Astronaut
    Even though they're still alive?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Umm, I guess.

The thought has to have crossed everyone's mind at some point.

Breaking down into tears, though, not sure it's gotten to that point yet for me.
    Rivotril Houston
    No. I almost killed my parents in a psychosis and even after that I was ok. It's very difficult for me to emotionally connect, much more difficult to cry. The last time I cried was 2011 and I cried because I felt physical pain.
    Yes
    Originally posted by Rivotril No. I almost killed my parents in a psychosis and even after that I was ok. It's very difficult for me to emotionally connect, much more difficult to cry. The last time I cried was 2011 and I cried because I felt physical pain.

It's not uncommon for men to have a hard time crying.

I know I've teared up on occasion, but I don't know if I've ever straight up bawled my eyes out (at least, not since childhood).
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    when I was like 6

I remember waking up one night and bursting into tears
    I remember waking up one night and bursting into your moms vagina.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Nope! My mom just literally died. Literally. Dead. She died. I watched her casket lower. Oopsy daisy!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Grimace Nope! My mom just literally died. Literally. Dead. She died. I watched her casket lower. Oopsy daisy!

Moms never die

They always live on in your heart

Like a lovely tapeworm
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    My cousin called me last night at 10pm freaked out because she thought my mom had a stroke. As bedridden as she is, the chances of that happening are kind of high. I was about to haul ass over there until my dad called me back and told me she was just overreacting.
    Originally posted by GGG Moms never die

They always live on inside you

Like a lovely heartworm

Corrected that for you.
    i cry literally every single day multiple times a day, although its lessening now that that its been over a month (holy shit thats a long time) since i did meth and opiates and stuff. its only like a few shorts bursts a day now.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Everybody dies. You can't do anything about it, so you just have to accept it and move on.
    its cool tho cuz lil peep made it cool

Lines in this song had me losing my shit out of nowhere while doing laundry.

no.

my parents did not raise me to be a faggot.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no.

my parents did not raise me to be a faggot.

You were raised??
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Have you?
    I was planted and watered and fertilized.
Jump to Top