User Controls

I don't believe in Climate Change! -Trump

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Trump denies climate change role in Camp Fire, suggests raking leaves is bigger problem.." -KTVU 2

source
    http://www.ktvu.com/news/trump-denies-climate-change-role-in-camp-fire-suggests-raking-leaves-is-bigger-problem
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    This is why i vote
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    He's right. First it was global warming, but then when the real numbers got out it magically became climate change. It's nothing but a vehicle for global domination by the elite class. A total lie. A tool to not only fund their globalist plot, but to keep people down for going against the scheme. The fires are the result of DEW weapons being fired by the very same clowns who came up with the global warming cash cow. This is end game, folks. It's us against these despicable and bloodthirsty cretins. It's them or us now.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL He's right. First it was global warming, but then when the real numbers got out it magically became climate change. It's nothing but a vehicle for global domination by the elite class. A total lie. A tool to not only fund their globalist plot, but to keep people down for going against the scheme. The fires are the result of DEW weapons being fired by the very same clowns who came up with the global warming cash cow. This is end game, folks. It's us against these despicable and bloodthirsty cretins. It's them or us now.

the fire had dual purpose.

americans will be more open to dirty energy like coal if the cost of energy is high.

PG&E will be found liable for the fire. the price of energy will increase.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Step outside, OP.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the fire had dual purpose.

americans will be more open to dirty energy like coal if the cost of energy is high.

PG&E will be found liable for the fire. the price of energy will increase.

it was said it was their equipment last year that started one of them.

that's two years in a row for a fire that maybe takes place in history every 100 years? one right after another?

I think it's signs of the end of a Beautiful Planet. our planet is wrecked as is our ecology. gonna take time to heal. look at all of the hurricanes. 4 in a row in the Texas/Florida region back in 2015? (I think it was 2015)

Earthquakes will be next. not just San Francisco. LA, Seattle, Maybe Portland Oregon. up and down the coast. Maybe Anchorage will get hit with another 9. it's not the small town of the 1960s. it's 300 plus thousand. About half the size of Oakland.

Japan and Asia has had their time now it's starting to head back this way. I sense this.
Jump to Top