User Controls

What can I poison myself with to be a faggot to get some attention?

Item 9 African Astronaut
    Im just bored and wanna chill in a hospital room and watch tv and play some pocket pool, Whats something that will get me into the hospital but wont actually wreck my shit?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Honestly, you don't need to take anything.

Trust me, I've been in the psych ward twice (once voluntary, the other involuntary).

Just tell them you are feeling suicidal and just don't know what to do.

You may have to be very specific with your suicidal ideation so that it isn't interpreted as too vague and abstract.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    a dick
    Originally posted by aldra a dick

While poisoning himself with a dick might render him a "faggot with attention", it likely won't get him admitted to the psych ward.

60 years ago, sure, that totally would have worked.

You could say that you're sexually aroused by Ikea furniture. They might find that a strange enough fetish to admit you.
    Bonus points if you walk into the hospital with an Ikea lamp stand stuck halfway up your ass.

You know, commitment to the bit and all.,
    Ghost Black Hole
    Rattex
    do meth til your body can't resist infections then get abscesses, it's pretty easy especially since meth is fun and the time will fly by
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III do meth til your body can't resist infections then get abscesses, it's pretty easy especially since meth is fun and the time will fly by

This has to be, hands down, the worst advice I have ever seen anyone give another person on an Internet forum.

That is impressive.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service Houston [back fudge my lingam]
    OP, benzos are safest, you can't really die on them. You gotta tell someone you took them though, or else you might just wake up several days later and no one noticed.

Panadol/paracetamol/acetaminophen is the worst as it'll destroy your liver long term.

Cleaning products are a bad idea as well.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III do meth til your body can't resist infections then get abscesses, it's pretty easy especially since meth is fun and the time will fly by

I've heard they pick and eat each others scabs in lockup.. Think I'll stick with booze...😊
Jump to Top