User Controls

We welcome people from all walks of life.

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    …"Do you have a few moments to talk about the Lord Saviour's METHodist Church?"…

(Original post by Gadzooks)

...let's talk, shall we?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    fuck itπŸ‘πŸ’©
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by cupocheer …"Do you have a few moments to talk about the Lord Saviour's METHodist Church?"…

(Original post by Gadzooks)

…let's talk, shall we?

I just bought an 8-ball of meth about 10 minutes ago.

This thread has the serendipitous timing of a religious parable.
    Didn't it fuck itself?
    All hail Methathustra, the true savior of our people.

He will deliver us from temptation, to satisfaction, by providing His people with all the chemical life-enhancers one could ever need.

Hallow be thy name, Methathustra.

I humble myself before thee.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by gadzooks I just bought an 8-ball of meth about 10 minutes ago.

This thread has the serendipitous timing of a religious parable.

Quarter of purple fruit punch Trump's your shitty ball, bro. Stimulants are fun, but you can't sustain that kind of lifestyle. I can't, anyway.
    The book of Genesis introduced us to the original synthesis of the sacred crystal of wisdom, and the book of Exodus portrays our proud escape from persecution to a land where we could be free to imbibe in the sacred crystal, without judgment.

A formal baptism is not required for membership in this beautiful religion, only devotion to the one true Lord and Savior Methathustra, and acceptance of the religious powers his sacred crystal holds for humanity.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Quarter of purple fruit punch Trump's your shitty ball, bro. Stimulants are fun, but you can't sustain that kind of lifestyle. I can't, anyway.

Ye, anything is possible with virtuous faith and devotion to the holy crystal.

Abraham was once instructed to sacrifice his son Isaac for a 2-point sac of meth, and he set out to carry out this task, even though it meant murdering his own son. The benevolent Methathustra intervened, and tossed Abraham an ounce of his finest ice.

He was thus rewarded for his faith.

Amen.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The book of Duderonomy instills within us the wisdom that true brotherhood (and sisterhood) means sharing one's sacred crystal stash, thus being a true Dude.
    The most of important of the 10 commandments of any true METHodist are:
    1. Thou shalt not snitch against thy neighbour
    2. Thou shalt not covet they neighbours stash
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Wasn't Robin Willians a Methodist?

So Sad. lost of great talent.

curious what set him off or if someone suicideded him for the Illuminati.
    -Prove me wrong!
    He may have been a Methodist, but he was not a METHodistTM (at least as far as I know; Mork was a pretty off the wall character).
    RestStop Space Nigga
    "And let he who is without sin smoketh the first shard "
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Your drug is a scourge on society. especially to white folks. it is destroying any chance that Caucasoids will survive these next few generations.
    Originally posted by totse3.com Your drug is a scourge on society. especially to white folks. it is destroying any chance that Caucasoids will survive these next few generations.

If Methathustra wills it, then it will be.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Barleypop gets no respect.
    yea, love shouldnt have boundries.

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny yea, love shouldnt have boundries.

Her elbow is racist plus they're both white?
    He tugged my hair.

He flicked my ear.

He was married.

What would you have done if you were in my place?
    How long in seconds/minutes is a moment and how many of those moments constitutes a few?
Jump to Top