User Controls

Do you ever wonder what your cat would do if you sexually assaulted it?

Item 9 African Astronaut
    When I pet my cat for too long/too much she starts to show me her teeth and then nips at me. I'm not a sicko or into beastiality anything, but... I have wondered what my cat would do if I started sexually assaulting it.

I imagine she'd go nuts like I was a predator trying to kill her.
    Ghost Black Hole
    They like it
    Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service Houston [back fudge my lingam]
    Have fun cumming on your cat. Try not to catch toxoplasmosis and wind up schizo posting here.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    ^ I understand your username.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service Houston [back fudge my lingam]
    Originally posted by Item 9 ^ I understand your username.

Nice. I was worried no one would.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    POSTER: DA
    TIMESTAMP: posted 04-08-2006 01:31
    CONTENT:
    Toothlessjoe, the coin thing was beautiful.

I've learned that people aren't as interested in me saving the kittens, they're interested on whether I'll stick my penis into them or eat them afterwards.
    {DA}

Perennial philosophy.

Totse is still alive and well over a decade later.

https://niggasin.space/thread/30937
    RIP Malice
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by The Sixteenth Six-Tooth Son of Fourteen Four-Regional Dimensions RIP Malice

Holy shit, was that Malice? Was Malice that same feline sex enthusiast?
    Technologist victim of incest
    It’ll clamp onto your dick with barbs inside of it. Had a guy come into the ER that had to have a cat removed from his dick!🐈
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Technologist It’ll clamp onto your dick with barbs inside of it. Had a guy come into the ER that had to have a cat removed from his dick!🐈

😊

You have to have em declawed if you're gonna sex em up..
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    pussy is pussy meat on the bone,, fuck it eat it or leave it alone
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    This lil baby kitten followed me into my house walking home from school. Lol she just walked right in, I was 13 or 14 & begged my mom to keep her. She was black and white just like my dog, Domino that died a year or two prior. My mom agreed & we named her Gypsy. She was just a kitten but was able to eat cat food. She did this thing tho where she liked to suck on my earlobe & when she did she would drool all over my shoulder. I assumed she mistook my ear for her mom & she liked it so I let it be. She did it her whole life tho lol. Even once I moved out, she was really skidish & always hide under the bed or behind the couch but I would find her & pick her up & she would do it. Lol.
    I asked my brother if she did it to him & he said no, that's disgusting why do u let her drool all over u? :/ She liked it, it appeased her so I let her.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm This lil baby kitten followed me into my house walking home from school. Lol she just walked right in, I was 13 or 14 & begged my mom to keep her. She was black and white just like my dog, Domino that died a year or two prior. My mom agreed & we named her Gypsy. She was just a kitten but was able to eat cat food. She did this thing tho where she liked to suck on my earlobe & when she did she would drool all over my shoulder. I assumed she mistook my ear for her mom & she liked it so I let it be. She did it her whole life tho lol. Even once I moved out, she was really skidish & always hide under the bed other behind the couch but I would find her & pick her up & she would do it. Lol.
    I asked my brother if she did it to him & he said no, that's disgusting why do u let her drool all over u? :/ She liked it, it appeased her so I let her.

Sounds like it was pleasuring you too... Sexin it up with the kitty... πŸ˜‹
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    fat girls gotta git it where they can Yo
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. It sounds weird but it wasn't.

Lol! super weird now that I think about the thread title.
    Oops πŸ˜‹
    Originally posted by POLECAT fat girls gotta git it where they can Yo

If that's who I think it is, her pics weren't fat...

πŸ˜‹
    her pic's werent her unless they were pre pregnancy,, cuz she done blowed tha fuk up beyond repair
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol oops. πŸ˜‹
    Originally posted by POLECAT her pic's werent her unless they were pre pregnancy,, cuz she done blowed tha fuk up beyond repair

You in the doghouse now...😊
    nigga, I built this doghouse
Jump to Top