User Controls

Protonmail under attack

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    https://pastebin.com/bwvqHhbA?fbclid=IwAR0gRPXR0XzB2Fx00CPZnBfej3vsBosZtxrICRPvFffPLkF71WySqnaas1w

This sucks.
    I have been planning on migrating to PM fully and abandoning all google services but now it looks like that will take more time.
    I feel like this is a hit job to ensure the masses won't have a real viable alternative to Gmail.

Fuck.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    - - - - - - - -Data Group One: Decrypted emails between individuals working for private military contractors discussing government contracts. Specific details regarding circumventing the Geneva convention, underwater drone activities in the Pacific Ocean, and possible international treaty violations in Antarctica. We have no way to validate this information but we do have these users information and all the details they use when describing their activities to their acquaintances
    - - - - - - - -Data Group Two: Conversations revealing rampant pedophilia among executives and the affluent who use Protonmail as their personal email. Including full names and descriptions of their wrongdoings in their own words. Prominent individuals to be named in many corporations and government positions.

they're bluffing.

Protonmail's paid ransoms in the past, these guys are just trying to cash in.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah, there's not really anything concrete in that post to suggest they've done what they said they have.

I'm don't really see what the SRI thing has to do with it either. SRI isn't designed to let you verify that a site is running audited code, it's about validating that subresources, especially those loaded from a different host than document's, are what the doc host expects them to be, like we see in CDN scenarios.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Just make a yandex or mail.ru account.
    Penisniggers. Proton Mail is da best.
    Rivotril Houston
    Pure bullshit, ProtonMail is stronger than ever, very difficult that they are under attack and if they were it will not be in such "esoteric" way that this "hackers" claim.

My biggest concern about ProtonMail now is that they will soon turn to a non-safe service, since they are decreasing user safety more and more. Thinking about it, my choice was about migrating to another service(Tutanota), but it was a personal paranoia from mine.

Anyway, I miss SIGAINT.
    Fake news
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I just signed up for two accounts without any problems.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Just make a yandex or mail.ru account.

lol when SWIM used to card he burned a couple by using yandex emails before realizing they were automatically blacklisted
    Rivotril Houston
    Originally posted by Sudo lol when SWIM used to card he burned a couple by using yandex emails before realizing they were automatically blacklisted
    For those activities SWIM recommend Mail2Tor who literally doesn't give a shit about authorities.
    Originally posted by Rivotril For those activities SWIM recommend Mail2Tor who literally doesn't give a shit about authorities.

I'm saying when you create an email linked to an account with yandex it scores high on their fraud algorithm and triggers additional measures
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Couldn't a carder just use a regular email provider, and then just use TOR or a proxy or a hotspot?
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Couldn't a carder just use a regular email provider, and then just use TOR or a proxy or a hotspot?

gmail and hotmail aren't tor friendly. If you use just tor to card you'll burn your card. Usually if you order something you need to put in an email for confirmation or other things to do with your order. yahoo is the best for that. mail.com is bullshit and safe-mail.net has a slow response time.
    Superhero Houston
    Your Google verification code is 780563
Jump to Top