User Controls

Aint nobody up in this bitch right now?

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    We got shoe marketing spammers speaking in some European language, and threads getting replies maybe ever 5 minutes.

This makes me a sad panda.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I am drifting in and out of consciousness
    Originally posted by Zanick I am drifting in and out of consciousness

Drug-induced or just tired?
    Both, I might shitpost some before I call it a night.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Zanick Both, I might shitpost some before I call it a night.

What kinda drugs, pre tel?
    A few drinks and a few bowls, but I was already pretty tired before all of that. What about you?
    Originally posted by Zanick A few drinks and a few bowls, but I was already pretty tired before all of that. What about you?

Let's see...

Liquor (Fireball whiskey chased with Key Lime Cherry Palm Bay).
    About a mg of xanax.
    About a mg of clonazepam.
    A few ml of GHB.
    And finally, to top it all off, some crystal meth (for something really different - I very rarely use stimulants - especially meth).
    I spent fucking $450 on crack yesterday.

I need to find better ways to get high.

Crystal meth is a fuckton cheaper, and longer lasting, but... I mean... It's meth, so, you know.
    I really wish weed would still suffice.

I assume when you said "a few bowls," you meant weed (although you very well could have meant meth, since it is also smoked out of a bowl-shaped pipe).

I used to love weed. But something happened. Some neural disruption occurred and created a crosswire that turned weed from fun and enjoyable into devastating and horrible. :(
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Skips thr ad to post this

Clam down faggot and what would u ou wanna do amane ++
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gadzooks I really wish weed would still suffice.

I assume when you said "a few bowls," you meant weed (although you very well could have meant meth, since it is also smoked out of a bowl-shaped pipe).

I used to love weed. But something happened. Some neural disruption occurred and created a crosswire that turned weed from fun and enjoyable into devastating and horrible. :(

You don't like weed or meth, you like crack and spice and you're turning into sploo and I'm sorry.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ You don't like weed or meth, you like crack and spice and you're turning into sploo and I'm sorry.

The only spice I take is basil or oregano on my pizza.

I used to like crack, but I'm a meth convert now.

Do you have a few moments to talk about the Lord Saviour's METHodist Church?

We welcome people from all walks of life.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yes if you come into my apartment and smoke a bowl, we can talk.
    A bowl of meth?

I'm down.

You live anywhere near Chilliwack, BC?
    Ghost Black Hole
    The only thing keeping me off the Tek hallucinations is weed.

I am seeing shit in extra dimension and acting like a broken Roomba. I thought I had a conversation with an entity but it was all an illusion

You know it's a good bag when you rip a fat bowl and start seeing schizophrenic shit
    Originally posted by Ghost I am seeing shit in extra dimension and acting like a broken Roomba. I thought I had a conversation with an entity but it was all an illusion

When I do G(HB), I end up walking into walls.

It's fucked. I wanna sell, or better yet, trade this liter of G for something else.

I bought liters of GBL from a Chinese supplier, plus a bunch of NaOH, so now I've got so much G I don't know what to do with it. Lol.
    Ghost Black Hole
    It might be good for a meth crash
    Technologist victim of incest
    Gad,
    With the new ways to get THC into your body, and at such high concentrations, you’d be surprised. Have you tried oil, dabs, hash?

I don’t know you from Adam, but you just got a great job, you got the opioid monkey on your back, which is an awesome feat; why put a different monkey back on? Please don’t take this wrong. You seem like such a smart people person, I’d hate to see a good one go to waste.
    Originally posted by Technologist Gad,
    With the new ways to get THC into your body, and at such high concentrations, you’d be surprised. Have you tried oil, dabs, hash?

I don’t know you from Adam, but you just got a great job, you got the opioid monkey on your back, which is an awesome feat; why put a different monkey back on? Please don’t take this wrong. You seem like such a smart people person, I’d hate to see a good one go to waste.

I do want to experiment with weed oils/dabs/etc. But I'm not too optimistic.

I have an incredibly adverse reaction to weed. It's some next level paranoia and overall dysfunction shit.

It's literally torture, believe it or not.

I know very few people understand it. It seems to be a very rare condition.

But I wouldn't smoke a regular joint if someone offered me $10,000.

All that being said, I'm really just experimenting with stimulants.

I'm lucky enough to have a job that I love, and hobbies as well, that all keep me motivated to stay sober throughout the day.
    Technologist victim of incest
    That’s why I didn’t wanna push it. If you know how to handle yourself on that, I trust ya. I’ve never used meth, so I don’t know if it sucks you in like opiates.
Jump to Top