User Controls

What do you do when you're not on NIS?

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    We can neglect the obvious things like sleeping and going to the bathroom and so on.

But everything else is fair game.

Jobs, school, homebody/NEEThood, crochet, ballet, lots and lots of drugs, or some combination of the above?

I'll start:

I work form home as a software developer.

I sometimes get drunk and/or high while working. It's as awesome as it sounds.

I do have to do live video conference calls sometimes though.

For fun, I'm just starting to get into chemistry (bought some glassware and some boring chemicals to try a few reactions out for the fuck of it).

I also like to read (mostly non-fiction - philosophy, science, history, etc).

I sometimes go the nearby neighbourhood bar.

More often though, I drink at home, and watch a bit of TV or Netflix, then passs out and start the whole cycle again.

Oh, and I also attend a weekly group therapy thing for mental health/illness.

How abouts y'all?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Degenerate Shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I read the bible on an endless loop. Praise Jesus Christ.
    Originally posted by GGG I read the bible on an endless loop. Praise Jesus Christ.

Are you being for real?

I am not religious myself, but I have to admit that I somewhat enjoyed Genesis and some of the other Old Testament stories.

That part where Lot's daughters get him drunk and date-rape him is quite a page-turner.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Play Nintendo Switch, get drunk, get drunk and play TF2 at the library rinse repeat.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Lot's daughters get him drunk and date-rape him is quite a page-turner.

Who wrote that bit though? I mean who was telling the story, Lot or his daughters?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Nigger Stole My Bike Who wrote that bit though? I mean who was telling the story, Lot or his daughters?

Good question.

But I think the Bible is meant to be written from the literal third-person omniscient point of view.
    Written by Moses
    Originally posted by DietPiano Written by Moses

So, like... did he watch the whole thing?
    Originally posted by gadzooks So, like… did he watch the whole thing?

Well presumably he wasn't around in the Garden of Eden.

And of course the woman got blamed for that too.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Three ways with your mom and sister, OP..
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Three ways with your mom and sister, OP..

What about my sister's lesbian girlfriend?

You doing full on four-ways?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I work, spend time with my girlfriend and son and sometimes cheat on her with this native girl who gives me her useless rezbux sometimes. I read, write, pray and read the Quran and visit the local masjid. I go to the gym and have recently stopped moving rugs. I still talk to and hang out with some pieces of shit though. I mostly just go to restaurants and with people because I don't like to eat alone.

Less literally I fume about minor things and am constantly having fits of paranoia. I will get in cabs and tell them to circle the block because I think I'm being followed. I will lash out at people I'm forced to spend time with. I spend time with my family and feel slightly better about life. I lie on the floor of my girlfriends place and watch her smoke poppers while making fun of her for smoking weed like a millenial faggot. I post on niggasin.space and make long posts and then lose focus so I just end them here
    Originally posted by Sudo I read, write, pray and read the Quran and visit the local masjid.

ZOMG, HIGH ALERT! DEFCON 5! WE HAVE A THREAT IN OUR MIDST.

Lol, just playin'. You must get a lot of gruff from people on here though.

I don't know how I would handle being Muslim or a minority or trans or anything like that on the Internet these days.

M.A.G.A., amiright?

Anyway, I can relate to being around shitty people and not being fully able to make your way out of the crab bucket.

I've found that the more people I talk to, the more acquaintances I make, and the more acquaintances I make, the more like-minded people I find myself surrounded by.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by gadzooks ZOMG, HIGH ALERT! DEFCON 5! WE HAVE A THREAT IN OUR MIDST.

Lol, just playin'. You must get a lot of gruff from people on here though.

I don't know how I would handle being Muslim or a minority or trans or anything like that on the Internet these days.

M.A.G.A., amiright?

Anyway, I can relate to being around shitty people and not being fully able to make your way out of the crab bucket.

I've found that the more people I talk to, the more acquaintances I make, and the more acquaintances I make, the more like-minded people I find myself surrounded by.

I don't really care. With people IRL finding out it'll usually start with them saying something about pigs and I'll suck my teeth like a jiggaboo and say I don't eat swine and they'll ask if I'm jedi because I'm white and I'll tell them I'm Muslim and list off a plethora of reasons why they shouldn't eat pork and they'll actually look like they're thinking about it then protest that bacon tastes good and I'll feel like Samuel L Jackson in the end of pulp fiction.

I just hope my life gets better in about 3 months, that's all I'm working towards
    Originally posted by Sudo I just hope my life gets better in about 3 months, that's all I'm working towards

If you keep working at it, it'll happen.

The only difference between people with happy/successful lives and those without, is the drive that comes from working steadfast towards a goal.
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Party like it’s 1999!
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    What do you do when you're not on NIS?

Mind my own business.
    Originally posted by cupocheer What do you do when you're not on NIS?

Mind my own business.

Is it really that intrusive to inquire about the day-to-day activities of fellow NIS posters?
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by gadzooks Is it really that intrusive to inquire about the day-to-day activities of fellow NIS posters?

Is it that rude to not respond to intrusive inquiries by fellow NiSers about one's private (PRIVATE) life?
Jump to Top