User Controls

Qwik breakfreastsess thread!

Qwik breakfastsess when you gotta get yo' ass to class, butchu' ain't got no time!!!

My go to lately-

Scoop O' Peanut butter (x2)

Take spoon and put it in the dang ol' dang ol' peanut butter.
    Get some fuckin' peanut butter on that SPOON!! Hurry up, you FO'fitted yo' 5 ass mo' minutes, you gotta GO NIGGA'!!!
    Slip it down yo' neck, and REEPeat!

You have just ingested beetweeee'eeen tree-fiddy & fiiive'unded KALohREEES. Das a full breakffreastsess!
    Day'um nigga'! You a sly ass nigga' eatin' yo' quick ass breakfast like a KING! Like DOCTUH' King!!!

Tips & Tricks:

1. Creamy peanut butter is 20x more efficient. Crunchy takes forever becuose chewing.

2. Generic peanut butter is dry as fuck and will not go down well unless you stir a bunch of veggie oil in it. I DO NOT RECCOMMEND generic PB unless you wanna spend the next 10 minutes choking on dry spread.

3. I haven't tried Skippy yet as it's more expensive, but JIF goes down REALLY fucking smoothly. JIF currently has the quickest PB delivery system, and you can easily eat one spoonful in one gulp if you want.

LIST SUPR QWIK BREAKFASTSESS!!!!

mmQ - Beer
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    JIF is so far far superior to Skippy I'm glad you recognize and are aware of that. PB is a great breakfast. Bananays are good too and combined with PB are perfect. Just slather the PB over the banana and suck it the whole thing down like the gayest fag ever.

Obviously granola bars and the like are good for the on the go breakfasts as well. Nurti grain whatever the fuck.

I don't hardly ever eat bfast anymore because I'm sleeping and my eating scheduke is so warped I just usually eat two medium meals or one big meal later or often just skip food altogehter and replace it with beer.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Toast .... I take meds that require food consumption.
Jump to Top