User Controls

Questions for Gordon Ramsey

Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Why are you such a dick? Why does anyone want to work for this prick?

Ask Ramsey anything..
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Why do you make weird pauses when you talk?

Why is your face so fucked up? We’re you in a knife fight or did you have the worst case of acne in the world
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why is your show so fake? Why does every episode of hells kitchen seem set up and ridiculous?
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    I hate him!!!!!!!’ Fuck

I love cooking shows and this just reminded me of my hate for him. I bet he sucks emeril’s cock and just before emril shouts BAM and cums Gordon insults him about his cock size
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Ughhu Why do you make weird pauses when you talk?

Why is your face so fucked up? We’re you in a knife fight or did you have the worst case of acne in the world

You met mefer!?!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by mmQ Why is your show so fake? Why does every episode of hells kitchen seem set up and ridiculous?

Reality tv not real????? You kidding me????? No, I just can’t take another lie😢
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Technologist Reality tv not real????? You kidding me????? No, I just can’t take another lie😢

Right I just mean it seems suuuper fake like every episode has the shitty worker that is just absolutely oblivious to how shitty he is. The interactions, everything about it.

I mean, yeah, you're right. I'm just surprised so many people still think the shit is authentic. I guess I should be asking the dipshits thst believe it and not Gordon Ramsey.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top