User Controls

I'm absolutely amazed

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    That the worlds population is decreasing faster than it is increasing and it the result of the same age groups that think they know more than their predecessors.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    How did you see this thread fitting into this forum's subject matter?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Population of mongoloids maybe is increasing apparently amirite original poster šŸ˜šŸ˜????
    Originally posted by cupocheer That the worlds population is decreasing faster than it is increasing

No, the world's population is still growing, and is still projected to hit infinity before long. For instance projections are for 11.2 billion people by 2100, and they will mostly be high fertility low iq sorts as dysgenics really starts to kick in.

Where do you get this shit from anyway? You always come on blowing complete shite.
    Originally posted by Lanny How did you see this thread fitting into this forum's subject matter?

The question should have been, how do you not see this threat fitting into this forum's subject matter?

Do you understand your own criteria for this forum? I did.
    Lanny, how many other posters on this site get as reprimanded as often as I do for where I start a threadband have to followup up by having to explain my intent for the thread subject just as if I am having to explain to a mental deficient child, or brain dead drug addict?

Are you the only other poster on this site and you can list anywhere you want whether it is topical, or not? How many alts do you have?
    Originally posted by Lanny How did you see this thread fitting into this forum's subject matter?

erm, she was reinvented by her amazement ?

or

her amazement reinvented her anew.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by cupocheer Lanny, how many other posters on this site get as reprimanded as often as I do for where I start a threadband have to followup up by having to explain my intent for the thread subject just as if I am having to explain to a mental deficient child, or brain dead drug addict?

the ones who post schizophrenic nonsense nonstop? you're the only one who seems to do it constantly. DontTellEm doesn't typically start threads, totse2001 has a handle on things most of the time and... oh yeah, scron on the tail end of a meth bender
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cup did you see my cemetery thread? Iā€™d love your input.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I'm not schizophrenic at all. I have never been my whole life. My moods have changed dramatically since being on this site, & especially since paying more attention to it.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by cupocheer The question should have been, how do you not see this threat fitting into this forum's subject matter?

Do you understand your own criteria for this forum? I did.

Ok then, to the trash it goes :)

You've failed to understand forum subject matter enough times that it's not worth trying to explain it to you anymore. Stop making threads outside of the general forums.

Originally posted by cupocheer Lanny, how many other posters on this site get as reprimanded as often as I do for where I start a threadband have to followup up by having to explain my intent for the thread subject just as if I am having to explain to a mental deficient child, or brain dead drug addict?

None, you are easily the single worst poster at making threads in the appropriate forum.
    Originally posted by Lanny Ok then, to the trash it goes :)

You've failed to understand forum subject matter enough times that it's not worth trying to explain it to you anymore. Stop making threads outside of the general forums.

None, you are easily the single worst poster at making threads in the appropriate forum.

So, just because you don't care for my type posting, even though I am posting in the appropriate forum, you are going to trash my stuff anyway? Got'cha. Fuck your general forums?

Waiting2bfound
    Wating2bfound
    10snut - Vickie
    Moon - Launa
    The Jeanettes (hippie & Nene)
    Mercedes
    Moose
    HugsandKisses
    Sharon, Sherri, Shar

WGAF over this fake 7th grade bullshit -- speaking pg bullshit -- Whisper. Louise, Lyn, NYNY09, NewLady (Margaret), SassyLassy.

Have a good life.

Who loved ya baby
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    This thread was trashed because it content has nothing to do with the forum it's posted it in.

I have literally no idea what the rest of your post is supposed to be about.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Lanny This thread was trashed because it content has nothing to do with the forum it's posted it in.

I have literally no idea what the rest of your post is supposed to be about.

Now you're just plain being a dumb bitch. The thread wasn't hurting anything.
    this will be settled in court.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny this will be settled in court.

Lanny is this site's MBS. A renegade Mullah, if you will.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Lanny is this site's MBS. A renegade Mullah, if you will.

well at least this thread didnt get dissmembered.
    Oh! haha
    Comedy Central
    Lan "Mullah" Rogers.
    Mister?
Jump to Top