User Controls

Being a people helper

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've decided to befriend girls that have lupus and bring them treats and kisses and wear a string (man) bikini and have a real conversation. It's down right amazing how so many people have things that hold them back like disabilities but have an intelligent mind, even smarter than me.

This is not a joke thread though i will joke a lil bit. But I've always been a lamb of god, a pure soul, an innocent soul, of the highest order thanks be to god. (I'm serious)

Everyone needs a friend, we live in a world full of sickness and hate and disgusting humanity, but I wake up sometimes and see a life of love. My gf erica murica left me and I told her "babe I love you" and she said "this isn't love" and my heart fell into pieces.

The space between my blink and her tear she was always near. The reason I'm doing this is because I'm actually kind of a doctor and I think doctors are total bullshit and most illnessess are due to leak gut syndrome. (glad jill is banned again) so I can make real points.

this forum is totally full of retardation with no real life or thought or scientific thought.

it sucks being a big stupid head but sometimes you need to put your best foot forward and do the right thing. You idiots need to pull your head out of your assholes and learn something. You're real education is at your finger tips.

dare to take the rational kro pill.. hmmmmmmm...
    Ghost Black Hole
    Sexy!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    You think raping girls is helping them? You're more retarded than I thought.

Originally posted by Narc You think raping girls is helping them? You're more retarded than I thought.

i knew you'd be the first idiot to say something like that. Do you ever get tired of being unoriginal?
    I will report back in a bit.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i knew you'd be the first idiot to say something like that. I hope you die soon.

I will report back in a bit.

Who do you think the 2nd idiot will be?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Who do you think the 2nd idiot will be?

you're an idiot
    But did you know I'd be the 2nd one??
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol@ I'll report back in a bit.

ent up mamking friends with her and having a few laughs, with resident orange cat named pumpkin It's a very sad thing for a girl her age to be in a nursing home. I pushed her around in her weel chair. I liked her hatchet man tat. She gave me her prison/school pizza and I helped her out. It hurt my heart when I hugged her and left. I used to have a similar job as an orderly at a mental hospital but the people there were kind of different they were just rif raff drug addicts / gaylords

but i get it.

I've been talking to her for 3 years now but i finally met her now. She's really smart but is in a lot of pain and forgotten.

It broke my heart again when she asked me when I can see her again and I couldn't give her a real answer. I identify with her because of being a part of the system, but the thing is I know I'm luckier than her, and I count my lucky stars every day even more after meeting her.

I could get this girl to do anything for me just like many have done before me but she's one of the last that should be subjected to that. when i told her my story she was kind of freaked out but i didn't travel all that way to not be real.

I told her the reason why I came to see her is because I love her because she is a lamb of god like I am. And I would know.

Being a lamb of god is actually easy and can be fun but so many people are evil and lack substance.

Jump to Top