Item 9 African Astronaut
    why?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    drugs
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    goytoy the homo reckoning was way better
    autm
    Autism
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service Houston [back fudge my lingam]
    What sort of username is The Sixteenth Six-Tooth Son of Fourteen Four-Regional Dimensions anyway?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    You
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    It's better than mine, I mean I came from a dating site. What was I thinking?
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Its better than captain falcon tho, that was such a gay username, lol.

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    ok I googled odigo messenger and holy fuck is their CEO ever hilarious avner (jedi) ronen has the most hilarious pictures and profiles holy fuck I like you more now if he's what inspired your username
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service What was I thinking?

Is that the messenger that stated they got a warning at 6am on 9/11

where u going with this?
    Originally posted by totse3.com Is that the messenger that stated they got a warning at 6am on 9/11

where u going with this?

To Jeff Hunter's Odigo account and beyond.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service To Jeff Hunter's Odigo account and beyond.

Odigo was owned by a Israeli company (2 guys) who those very 2 guys got a message of the attack in detail. But Jeff got his in March of 2001.

Really.. I didn't think Jeff had shit to be involved with it. I was not even thinking this. Just why he went off on me. But then I found the "Revolution" link kind of like Lisa (OMG Pun not intended) bones.
    Originally posted by Sudo ok I googled odigo messenger and holy fuck is their CEO ever hilarious avner (jedi) ronen has the most hilarious pictures and profiles holy fuck I like you more now if he's what inspired your username

I thought they were closed holy fuck is Israel ever a den of thieves.

http://www.unz.com/article/is-israel-turning-a-blind-eye-as-israeli-scammers-swindle-victims-in-france-us-elsewhere/
    It was actually pretty funny until you made this faggoty thread
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    it's to pay for the leftist move to kill Off all of the uppity shithead Mayflower Old Stayed Money. One wrong does not make a wrong Right!

LEFT AND RIGHT ARE EVIL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    "Where's the Revolution.."
Jump to Top