User Controls

So is Julian Assange a good guy?

Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service Houston [back fudge my lingam]
    He's still holed up in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, and the Yanks have plans to grab him as soon as he leaves.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-16/copy-paste-error-reveals-assange-already-facing-us-indictment
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yes

new ecuadorian government is looking for a way to get rid of him too
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Poor guy no good deeds goes unpunished as they say
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Dude's probably a rapist, so no fucks given about him.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Dude's probably a rapist, so no fucks given about him.

you should look into the actual charges

regardless, they've been dropped but that hasn't stopped the extradition attempts
    Originally posted by aldra new ecuadorian government is looking for a way to get rid of him too

What is he going to do? Some sort of ninja escape?

Anytime I feel like my life is completely fucked, I think about him.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Poor guy no good deeds goes unpunished as they say

unpunished deeds arent good deeds.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    He's been dead for years.
    Originally posted by Number13 He's been dead for years.

How do you know? Why has Ecuador kept it secret? Hasn't he been on the little balcony?
    Originally posted by Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service How do you know? Why has Ecuador kept it secret? Hasn't he been on the little balcony?

Because a while back if I recall correctly a leak from him had the wrong idents on it and after the moderate shitstorm it caused he never gave proof of life, it's generally accepted that he was killed off and his work is now done by the cia leaking only what they want you to see.
    Ecuador kept it secret because if people found out someone was murdered in their embassy you'd have something like what happened with that journalist who was killed by the saudis, plus it means the us is breathing down their necks less with him dead and after all it is any governments best interests to remove anyone who leaks classified info if only to set an example.
    I don't know if he's been seen since but it's easy enough to fake someones looks, you never seen anything with modern makeup/mockup techniques? Hell it doesn't even take a professional, I've seen youtubers and such put on another persons face, that and getting the right wave or twirl of a moustache and you're golden.
    Originally posted by Number13 Because a while back if I recall correctly a leak from him had the wrong idents on it and after the moderate shitstorm it caused he never gave proof of life, it's generally accepted that he was killed off and his work is now done by the cia leaking only what they want you to see.
    Ecuador kept it secret because if people found out someone was murdered in their embassy you'd have something like what happened with that journalist who was killed by the saudis, plus it means the us is breathing down their necks less with him dead and after all it is any governments best interests to remove anyone who leaks classified info if only to set an example.
    I don't know if he's been seen since but it's easy enough to fake someones looks, you never seen anything with modern makeup/mockup techniques? Hell it doesn't even take a professional, I've seen youtubers and such put on another persons face, that and getting the right wave or twirl of a moustache and you're golden.

he's done detailed interviews since then. what's more Vault 7 was released in the interim which has a lot of potentially damaging material... if they had killed or abducted him, it'd make more sense to simply stop the flow of information rather than keep the feed controlled.

besides, there are multiple moderators and team members that he keeps constant contact with who would ostensibly have blown the whistle if anything seemed off.

Originally posted by Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service What is he going to do? Some sort of ninja escape?

he doesn't really have any options - UK police will seize him even if he has to leave the embassy to go to hospital.

the new Ecuadorian prime minister wants nothing to do with him and considers him an 'inherited problem' - there have been leaks over the last few months of him being in discussions with the UK to release him into their custody, but for political reasons I don't think he can do it on a whim. my reading of his updated 'rules' and 'conditions' to retain asylum is that they're designed to make it easy for Assange to slip up and allow the government to release him over a minor infraction
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Maybe he'll escape in a helium balloon.
    to the ISS?
    He'd have to get really high for that.
    Originally posted by aldra he's done detailed interviews since then. what's more Vault 7 was released in the interim which has a lot of potentially damaging material… if they had killed or abducted him, it'd make more sense to simply stop the flow of information rather than keep the feed controlled.

besides, there are multiple moderators and team members that he keeps constant contact with who would ostensibly have blown the whistle if anything seemed off.

I honestly haven't kept up with anything from wikileaks for a long time so I didn't know that, maybe that's what they want from me, to stop caring.

Stopping the flow though would raise suspicion and more than that the dirt they have is incredible leverage, y'all remember the tapes Hoover had on everyone? It could pretty much be that, step in line or your dodgy dealings get leaked, anything that supposedly damages the US never seems to do much, people talk about it for a week then nothing, but on politicians and such it sticks.

But yeah he probably is still alive, it'd just be better for him that he wasn't, probably end up at gitmo or some other black site.
Jump to Top