User Controls

HCl Gassing Set Up (for turning solvated ephedrine into meth HCl)?

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    So, I'm damn close to this step.

I have the extracted pseudo (brown fluid - see other thread).

I have some polyvinyl tubing drilled into some rubber stoppers so I can create an ice bath to create the anhydrous ammonia.

The step I'm kinda confused about is how to gas the ephedrine/lithium reaction product?

Once I've added solvated pseudoephedrine to a beaker, how to I make it into a salt?

I have glassware, mason jars, and a drill. Do I need to drill a hole in a mason jar and just bubble the HCl gas into that container? What happens to the contents of the mason jar? Do they crystallize automatically?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah the gas turns freebase meth into meth hcl

You also might want to have a trap between the gas generator and the freebase in case there is suckback from the pressure.

Like the thing in the middle
    Originally posted by Ghost Yeah the gas turns freebase meth into meth hcl

You also might want to have a trap between the gas generator and the freebase in case there is suckback from the pressure.

Like the thing in the middle

So basically, the lithium or sodium metal goes into column A along with the (pseudo)ephedrine extraction?

And B. is just the magnesium sulfate (or nitrogen sulfate?) mixed with NaOH to precipitate anhydrous ammonia into vessel C.?

I feel like I'm way off here.
    Ghost Black Hole
    No this is just for the gas. It's a totally different step from the actual reduction.

Originally posted by Ghost No this is just for the gas. It's a totally different step from the actual reduction.

Birch reduction it is them. I just need a few more clams though. I'll check out Home Hardware tomorrow.
    Rocket Raccoon Yung Blood
    so you say pressure. that must imply there's a lid on the top? cuz I don't have a lid on the top.
    I have a clear rubber tube attached to the top of a hamster water feeder that leads into a four roses liquor bottle & i just did it. brown liquid & clear liquid turned into brown liquid & silent hill fog foggy type liquid. but i had no lid on the four roses (lyed ephedrine lithium amonia yada yada) should i cap it for pressure. how much pressure we talkin is that pressure what makes it solidify.
    Rocket Raccoon Yung Blood
    I ain't got all them beakers,stirrirs, hotplates, ice baths n shit is it all really nessisary broke boy not worried about spelling right now
Jump to Top