User Controls

got a new plug who has the best shit (how much ketamine to take)

i got this dudes number from a friend who moved away a long time ago but i ended up meeting him and he's super chill and i picked up mdma and coke off him a few times and its always dank. he gave me 200 mg of s isomer ketamine for 10 bux as a sampler and i tried a 20 mg bump and it was super strong and dank.

anyways so i have a little less than 2 points of this ketamine left, how much should i take to hole? when ive got k in the past it's usually been shitty and cut. the few times it was dank i was only given a little bump or two. plus i fixed my car last night so i'm pretty much back to being a fully functional member of society with a full time job, social interactions and a car that i can drive. and the only responsibility i have today is to go to the dentist this morning. i'm kind of nervous about that one because the last time i went was a year ago right before i plunged myself into a monthslong methbender.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Sounds like things are looking up man. Hold in your nitrous at the dentist to boost the ket.
    hell yea, maybe i should go to the beach today
    Ghost Black Hole
    You should shoot it.

I think you can do it IM
    Originally posted by Ghost You should shoot it.

I think you can do it IM

Yea I’ve heard that but is it better? I trashed all my shooting up paraphenila anyways and I’m not about to order another 100 pack lmao
    Ghost Black Hole
    I've never done it but I saw someone do it and it looked like a lot of fun. No bullshit finding a vein just jab and trip.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    What's the appeal with the K-hole? Same with the G-hole?

I like my K in key bump quantities, and my G in bottle caps.

People be gettin' all kinds of fucked up around here, got damn.
    idk i tried to k hole by doing about 180 mg over the course of a an hour and a half, didn't work though. k is whack, only good for a couple bumps after mdma/coke. mxe is way better.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III k is whack, only good for a couple bumps after mdma/coke.

There you go.

That's how it's done.

That's the only way I ever do K at least.
    DilaudidSky Yung Blood
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III Yea I’ve heard that but is it better? I trashed all my shooting up paraphenila anyways and I’m not about to order another 100 pack lmao

I would highly advise against IV and go the IM route. It's a very quick onset and I've k-holed fucking HARD that way like, definitely preferred ROI.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Plugged MXE is on another level. I feel like the M-hole is a whole dimension bigger than the K-hole.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Plugging is for chaps who are not sanitary by any of the totse spinoffs in the world that contains the best they can find in the same way you did when you were young and dumb and full of cuman people who are deciding on what to make for dinner and then piñatas the rest of the day with the world that you should take antibiotics when symptoms first arise from the heart of the rocky mountains of the world is skewed into a flat plane that has been in the midst of a long and stressful day with the world that you have been reduced to by the end of the night at home and in the morning or afternoon with a large Mexican family and a half shift at the same thing as tobacco and alcohol consumption is a sin that is not a real scientific concept for the last two goddamn fucking options there were for a while
    What's the appeal with any kind of 'hole' (giggity!).

Too much ketamine or GHB are incredibly dysphoric and unpleasant for me.

I haven't tried MXE yet, but I doubt I'd enjoy a M-hole.
    Originally posted by GGG Plugging is for chaps who are not sanitary by any of the totse spinoffs in the world that contains the best they can find in the same way you did when you were young and dumb and full of cuman people who are deciding on what to make for dinner and then piñatas the rest of the day with the world that you should take antibiotics when symptoms first arise from the heart of the rocky mountains of the world is skewed into a flat plane that has been in the midst of a long and stressful day with the world that you have been reduced to by the end of the night at home and in the morning or afternoon with a large Mexican family and a half shift at the same thing as tobacco and alcohol consumption is a sin that is not a real scientific concept for the last two goddamn fucking options there were for a while

The flat plane you speak of is central to dinner decisions and piñatas, but plugging is fundamental if you want to achieve synchronization with the flat plane without tobacco or even alcohol consumption. Sin is antithetical to synergy, despite how similar the words sound, so you really have to observe how the large Mexican family integrates with the rocky mountains during the phase wherein the world is skewed.

But otherwise, I agree.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    GHB just puts you in a coma. Being out of it on MXE is like... well, fuck I dunno. It's transcendental(?), though.
    I guess maybe when I say "too much GHB", I don't even mean coma-inducing doses.

I'm talking about where you just have to start moving randomly, flailing about, but can't quite sleep.

I had a friend who did G all the time and she called it "chickening", because you start flailing your arms like a chicken.

I end up literally just repeatedly walking into walls.
    And ketamine, I'm way too scared of a K-hole and so have only done tiny tip-of-a-house-key-dipped-into-baggie bumps.
    The only time I did ketamine I slept on a beanbag through an entire party. OOPSIE.
    Originally posted by ohfralala The only time I did ketamine I slept on a beanbag through an entire party. OOPSIE.

Were you k-holing? Like, were you conscious but couldn't move? Or did you just pass out / fall asleep?
    Both

I probably got raped in my butt
Jump to Top