User Controls

is there anybody less deserving of life than (((gadzooks)))?

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    discuss, but please no antisemitism or racism.
    No one is deserving of life.
    i don't really understand this feud lmao
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i don't really understand this feud lmao

its pretty simple, he's a fag
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    (((gad))) (((zooks)))
    hold on I need to consult my dark book of necromancy and kabbalah
    Ghost Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost

love people that say shit like that. an ad hominem attack, yeah brining up that fallacy would be relevant if we were involved in some sort of logical argument. except gadzooks is just a fag and no amount of logic can save him. you need to shut the fuck up and learn when and why things are relevant (never going to happen, you will continue saying things are logical fallacies when it has no bearing on anything)
    Ghost Black Hole
    At least he actually posts real TOTSE content like cleaning pills and cooking meth while you just bitch, whine, shitpost and derail threads with intentional disruption and off topic posts.
    posting in a low energy thread.
    Originally posted by Ghost At least he actually posts real TOTSE content like cleaning pills and cooking meth while you just bitch, whine, shitpost and derail threads with intentional disruption and off topic posts.

oh yeah as if anyone doesn't know that shit lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box oh yeah as if anyone doesn't know that shit lol

If you DID know anything about clandestine chemistry you would know that everything on;

https://erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/index.html

Is 10-20 years old and outdated as fuck. It's still a good resource to learn but if you try to do 90% of the stuff on that page today you will have lots of unnecessary difficulty. Clandestine chemistry is dead but things change like availability and improvements are made.

That article is a snapshot of 2004 and nothing you will find on google is any more recent than the early 2000's.

You might think you know a lot but it's probably all outdated. You have to post on real chemistry forums if you want to know whats really going on in 2018 but you don't know that because you're a dumb
    Originally posted by Ghost If you DID know anything about clandestine chemistry you would know that everything on;

https://erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/index.html

Is 10-20 years old and outdated as fuck. It's still a good resource to learn but if you try to do 90% of the stuff on that page today you will have lots of unnecessary difficulty. Clandestine chemistry is dead but things change like availability and improvements are made.

That article is a snapshot of 2004 and nothing you will find on google is any more recent than the early 2000's.

You might think you know a lot but it's probably all outdated. You have to post on real chemistry forums if you want to know whats really going on in 2018 but you don't know that because you're a dumb

wow you're fucking exceptional. you just make up what you think my knowledge is and then you're like, but wait, there's more!

why don't you shut the fuck up and stop pretending like you're worthy of verbalizing your thoughts.

do you somehow think the only websites I've been capable of visiting is erowid and totse? what the fuck goes through your head when you write this stupid shit?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box wow you're fucking exceptional. you just make up what you think my knowledge is and then you're like, but wait, there's more!

why don't you shut the fuck up and stop pretending like you're worthy of verbalizing your thoughts.

I can see through you like a cheap sheet of printer paper
    Originally posted by Ghost I can see through you like a cheap sheet of printer paper

you're looking at a mirror yelling at yourself and pretending its me, you're not fooling anyone

wow shit from 20 years ago is 20 years old

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Ghost Black Hole
    according to you EVERYONE knows this stuff. Bullshit, you and 99% of the human population don't know shit
    Originally posted by Ghost according to you EVERYONE knows this stuff. Bullshit, you and 99% of the human population don't know shit

holy fucking shit yeah I guess you're right, and a lot of people don't know that you're a faggot yet either, but one day we will be able to spread knowledge and one day you will be hung from a tree high in a pure glade
    Ghost Black Hole
    Alright pal you just made the shit list. Last guy who was on that list was named Malice and look what happened to him.
    Originally posted by Ghost Alright pal you just made the shit list. Last guy who was on that list was named Malice and look what happened to him.

nothing happened to him. malice is a fag
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
Jump to Top