User Controls

Where can I get some good tendies?

Lanny Bird of Courage
    I'm hungry for some chicken tenders now. I haven't had such a thing in many many years. Is there like a restaurant chain that does them well? Is there a variety in quality or is a tendie and tendie? I kinda remember some kind of chicken tenders thing that had a blue cheese kind of dipping thing that was dank. Is that a thing?

Give me your trendies recommendations
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    This is the drunkest post you've ever made
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    SUDO! Give me tendies!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    hah, and I just upped myself. Take THAT sucker
    Ghost Black Hole
    Popeyes, don't get mardi gras mustard though its trash.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Ghost Popeyes, don't get mardi gras mustard though its trash.

My grandpa designed a number of popeyes (he was an architect) but there was some dispute over pay and like many of his business relationships he burned that bridge like a motherfucker. Not sure exactly what happened, but allegedly for like years after that he would go into popeyes and piss on the floor in the bathroom as a "fuck you".

Might go get some tenders there and piss on the floors in ole' grandpa Jenkins' memory.
    Culvers for sure.

Also chick fil a, duh

But culvers hands down
    i fuckin love fried chicken, i talked about it for like half an hour today at work
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Are you retarded it's called buying an irl live chickin and putting it in a fryer yourself bam. Emerel
    Technologist victim of incest
    Raising Canes is the best around here. Not sure if you have them there. Some seriously juicy chickown! Oh and the Canes sauce to dip em in, mmmmmmmm!
    Ghost Black Hole
    KFC actually has somewhat decent tendies.
    Foosackly’s but you niggas don’t know nothin bout that.
    Oh and Danny’s but you gotta be at least 1/4 black for all that.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't think these places exist outside of where you live.
    Exactly
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    WRONG FORUM

Try Games People Play
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    OH FRAW LAW..
    Ghost Black Hole
    Tech and tendies
Jump to Top