User Controls

Is this what legal separation and divorce feel like?

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    All adrift and floaty like...?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Kinda but more
    like...not quite confused but something missing? time-warp or a passing hollow wind?
    It's like losing a part of you that you can never get back, regardless of the circumstances the investment of body, mind and spirit..and of course trust, is lost forever.

The good news is though you can hit the bars and pick up barflies for fucking purposes and leave your underpants on the floor all week if you want to.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's like losing a part of you that you can never get back, regardless of the circumstances the investment of body, mind and spirit..and of course trust, is lost forever.

The good news is though you can hit the bars and pick up barflies for fucking purposes and leave your underpants on the floor all week if you want to.
    yap, worth saying twice /thumbsup
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson yap, worth saying twice /thumbsup

Well go head and like her post Romeo.

Cup, jiggaboo is interested in taking u out on a date once ur divorce is finalized, of course.
    In that case, I will pass. I don't drink, I certainly have no use for barflies or drunk letchers, either.

I will refrain from commenting on trashy hoochie-mama tendencies, I have morals and I think more of myself than that.

If I've lost it forever and will never regain of, no matter how I try, I will go download a kiddie game and build me a farm to occupy my time.

Thanks for the memories.

Luv you all, actually.😍
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Well go head and like her post Romeo.

Cup, jiggaboo is interested in taking u out on a date once ur divorce is finalized, of course.

She's lying..here is our PM conversation

Jiggaboo_Johnson
    I'd sooner be homosexually raped by a herd of wild goats.

Teeheehee
    that could be arranged for 500$ probably or even less
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Ffs
    Let that be a lesson young hoar
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    If you were raped by a herd of goats does that mean they all rape you at once or do they take turns and how many are there and do they all cum inside you or just pump you a bit I have like a hundred more questions
    Ghost Black Hole
    Would you marry a man with multiple wives?
    Originally posted by mmQ If you were raped by a herd of goats does that mean they all rape you at once or do they take turns and how many are there and do they all cum inside you or just pump you a bit I have like a hundred more questions

Don't know, I blacked out...there might be a video out there somewhere though.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cupocheer In that case, I will pass. I don't drink, I certainly have no use for barflies or drunk letchers, either.

I will refrain from commenting on trashy hoochie-mama tendencies, I have morals and I think more of myself than that.

If I've lost it forever and will never regain of, no matter how I try, I will go download a kiddie game and build me a farm to occupy my time.

Thanks for the memories.

Luv you all, actually.😍

You should definitely play fortnite. It’s just like farmhill but more intense.

TeeHeeHee

Your athletic abilities, leaves a measure of room forbsome improvement?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    X rated Farmville
    OMG ... sounds like another HeatherHoney Production. I might visit but I wouldn't take up residence there. I use my spatulas for cooking meals.

THH ....Why would I be asking if this feeling I am having would be like legal separation or divorce if I were married or going through either situation?

There must be sand on.someone's margarita? WTF?
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Originally posted by cupocheer OMG … sounds like another HeatherHoney Production. I might visit but I wouldn't take up residence there. I use my spatulas for cooking meals.

THH ….Why would I be asking if this feeling I am having would be like legal separation or divorce if I were married or going through either situation?

There must be sand on.someone's margarita? WTF?

Naw .. but she has been bathing with BBW vinagar .. maybe that’s the problem.

Cup - you are contemplating leaving this site. Why now? bTW jiggy and teehee only post during business hours.
    Originally posted by Mewsik Naw .. but she has been bathing with BBW vinagar .. maybe that’s the problem.

Cup - you are contemplating leaving this site. Why now? bTW jiggy and teehee only post during business hours.

Mewsik -- I know when t&j post. My posting is not contingent upon them, you know. This being an open site with open forums I was under the impression that, if I chose, I could post whenever I.wish to post. I have been an independent poster for 11 years now -- I am not about to change my personal ptefetences at this point in my life.

Sonetimes, shit happens which may cause a person to act outside their norm with no nefarious intent. Do you see a problem with a real human be real?

As for leaving this site -- I hadn't contemplated it, but if I should die or get married I suppose I will leave.

Where did you see something which lead you to believe that I.was leaving Internet posting, sweety?
Jump to Top