User Controls

hey guys,, Spark it up its 420

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    puff puff pass
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Too late.

Recreational marijuana is now legal across Canada, so every day is 420 day.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I had 2 lsd plants this summer and they took 12 weeks to finish and I have 2 more lsd plants that look like they will finish in 8 weeks indoors
    Ghost Black Hole
    I haven't smoked weed in like a week
    bummer
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    One time there was this person made out of crayons and he would walk around to the market and people would stare in awe like he's so cute look at that strange man made of crayon.

The crayon man hated it though he just wanted to be made of normal skin and bones like everyone else and he hated his crayon body despite the fact everyone liked it.

Then he fucking blew his face off with a shotgun and the splatter on the wall was so beautiful but he never got to see it.

The end.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by POLECAT puff puff pass

Trying to stay 13 yo?
    I knew this guy once, it was more like puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, until there was just a roach left and then he'd pass.
    just did a seed count on my hemp seed and it looks like I got 220,000 hemp seeds from 2 plants,, not bad for 50 bucks seein as they sell for 150 for 100 seeds
    hey guys,, lets get high, Right now,, I got a fat doobie that i'm bout to fire tha fuk up
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I tried to get high but the weed stores are out of stock and my guy only sells 1/4's but I happen to be broke af and just wanted a G.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Wish I could, gotta go to work; but got my after work vape ready to go!
    vaping is for wannabees
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    this thread is way gayer than the one I made about having anal sex with §m£ÂgØL
    hush Faggot,, drop tha cock and hit the Other Doobie,, I aint lettin ur lips hit my Doobie
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by POLECAT I had 2 lsd plants

wut
    its a strain of weed,, it confuses the fuk outa morons
    Technologist victim of incest
    Honey I smoke green for 32 years, beyond being a wanna be. I like the no mess, easy access to 95% THC!
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Send some to DC.

They say Trump is not looking good (healthwise) and that he is gaining more weight.

You know he's sick when he isn't being delusional on TweetTweet and the communist whore in the White House is calling for the firing of Americans.
    Originally posted by aldra wut

I had assumed cacti of some sort.
Jump to Top