User Controls

So I clicked on my username and read my the first 10 pages of my posts

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Very uncomfortable. Why is it when you post something recently that you think itโ€™d be comedic for others to read and when you read it 3weeks later, it looks remedial and not even close to being funny? Like, at all?

Discuss๐Ÿค”
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Very uncomfortable. Why is it when you post something recently that you think itโ€™d be comedic for others to read and when you read it 3weeks later, it looks remedial and not even close to being funny? Like, at all?

Discuss๐Ÿค”

I'm here to entertain myself, not others...so your problem and question is irrelevant to me.
    I wish you could edit the title of your threads man.
    As my ol mom used to say "Wish in one hand and shit in the other, see which fills first"
    Ghost Black Hole
    No, I used to have like 50,000 posts on my old account and they were pure gold.

Sometimes I will come across a post I made years ago and start busting a gut laughing.
    Originally posted by Ghost Sometimes I will *come across a post I made years ago and start busting a *nut.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I try to avoid reading my own posts. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™ƒ

But when I creep people I read their threads started & their very first posts cuz they usually thank themselves w their alts if they have them. ๐Ÿ˜ถ
    Ghost Black Hole
    That too.

Originally posted by scrawny Okay so I'm drunk and high going to Popeye's and this guy says to me on the street "hey man, got any tech?!" (Slang for meth)

Funniest shit ever.

I'm calling it tech/ tek from now on
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Damn! I must be missing some good posts by not reading my early posts, huh?
    Cup, itโ€™s time to check your blood pressure sweetheart.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Cup, itโ€™s time to check your blood pressure sweetheart.

I already did, sweetmeat. Yes, it was a little high, you devil.๐Ÿ˜
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I try to avoid reading my own posts. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™ƒ

But when I creep people I read their threads started & their very first posts cuz they usually thank themselves w their alts if they have them. ๐Ÿ˜ถ

I like to read dontellem's posts as I find her quite delightful. She is both mentally and physically simulating.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I like to read dontellem's posts as I find her quite delightful. She is both mentally and physically simulating.

Thank u ๐Ÿ˜‹ It takes a special person to get me. I've def creeped ur post. I like it. ๐Ÿ˜
    No one can post "SMH" quite like Dontellem does.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol! ๐Ÿ˜‹
    Originally posted by cupocheer I already did, sweetmeat. Yes, it was a little high, you devil.๐Ÿ˜

I had to make sure you didnโ€™t need my uninvited attention to help the ease in out of the pressure. ๐Ÿ˜
    Dazza, what make your blood pressure go up? being in the presence of beauty? or being in the presence of Cupocheer?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Dazza, what make your blood pressure go up? being in the presence of beauty? or being in the presence of Cupocheer?

Being in the presence of the unknown beauty that is deep within our hearts.
    I see...
    Lol @ sarcasm
Jump to Top