User Controls

Beer review thread

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Shock Top Holy Citrus- 4/10

It's refreshing in the same way lemon water is. Not much flavor. I got this in a variety pack so I'm not too disappointed that I don't like it. Especially for the price. Have had much better citrus belgian ales.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Mango Cart mango wheat ale. 10/10 can drink like water.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Moosehead Lager - 7/10

Proper tasting brew but at 5% it doesn't seem worth it when you can get cheaper higher percent beer that tastes basically the same.

It reminds me of Samuel Adams.

Samuel Adams is pretty gross. I remember thinking it tasted really cheap for how rich it was, if that makes sense. Like it was all artificial
    This beer tastes better if I drink it quicker
    The Floor Is Lava
    Hmmm also Leinenkugels

Oh and Ecor Rouge

And last but not least Abita Strawberry
    Whatever local Minnesota brew I had at Buffalo Wild Wings was.

&G, as far as bulk beers go, Sam Adams is kinda my go to because it's a 5% solid borderline craft beer that's miles ahead of Budwesier, Coors, Miller, Corona even, and they sell it at every gas station. I almost never drink though, but bars exist, and there's football games that I can't see on the cable I don't have.
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Originally posted by GGG Shock Top Holy Citrus- 4/10

It's refreshing in the same way lemon water is. Not much flavor. I got this in a variety pack so I'm not too disappointed that I don't like it. Especially for the price. Have had much better citrus belgian ales.

Is that different than their regular beer? If your into wheat beer have you drank kroenburg blanc? That shit is my absolute favourite beer
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Beer Butt Chicken
    Instigator Space Nigga

Warka strong polish premium beer ~ 6.3%

Tastes like earthy asshole on the first sip, after a couple long slugs i taste bitter earthy hops and barley. Really syrupy and sickly

I couldn't drink his all day.

Do not recommend.

Crisps are tip top though 👌
    Instigator Space Nigga

O.J strong beer~ 8.5%

Now this is the shit, the sort of stuff you could probably be caught drinking under a bridge with your jeans coated in semen and you've been wiping your ass on leaves

10/10

Would recommend.
Jump to Top