User Controls

games women play

WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Everytime a woman AIN'T playing games, I just feel like I got better at playing the games and am ready to level up
    Ghost Black Hole
    That feel when you're a gamer girl and someone calls Link 'Zelda'
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I just reverse game fucked my girlfriend tonight and called her ungrateful and selfish because I was mad about other stuff and she didn't make me feel better
    Lol I be like this too not really sure if I'm playing games or not.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I want to do a fat girl doggystyle and set up a gaming laptop on her lower back to play counterstrike
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Everytime a woman AIN'T playing games, I just feel like I got better at playing the games and am ready to level up

what kind of games do women play with you?
    Originally posted by GGG I want to do a fat girl doggystyle and set up a gaming laptop on her lower back to play counterstrike

till she gets her husband to counter stroke,
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny till she gets her husband to counter stroke,

I've done that and it's ideal. You want the counter stroke otherwise you're just moving in the same motion
    HTS highlight reel
    UMMM WOMEN PLAY ALL THE SAME GAMES AS GUYS, THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A GAME THAT'S JUST FOR BOYS OKAY? THERE ARE GIRL GAMERS TOO. GIRL GAMERS RISE UP.

HTS highlight reel
    Where the fuck did you find that lol
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by GGG I want to do a fat girl doggystyle and set up a gaming laptop on her lower back to play counterstrike

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You do be fly, son!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Mewsik what kind of games do women play with you?

All of them?
    Parcheesi and maybe sometimes Rummikub depending on the mood
    I'm talking more like me having to convince them I don't want to have sex only to get them to trust me to cuddle then reach for my shit. Giving me their phone number just to never answer the first/last text message. Etc. You may say it's a personal problem. It probably is.
    I have a sneaking suspicion that if I invest $400 in 10 golds on the bottom row of my teeth they will change their tune.
    What if I buy this grill and then I get clowned one day in public and am embarrassed to wear it from then on?

Of course that won't happen! People don't say shit to someone with a bottom grill!!
    Originally posted by GGG I've done that and it's ideal. You want the counter stroke otherwise you're just moving in the same motion

im thinking more like both the woman in front of you and her husband behind you remain static and your the only one rocking back and forth.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I like playing a lot of games. It keeps me entertained.
    It can be fun. I really just be stressin myself on all that shit, thats all I really be doin..
Jump to Top