User Controls

Speaking of smells ....

Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    what personal hygene products do you use, how often do you shower or bathe, favorit perfume or Cologna or whatevers, soap ... What makes you so fresh and so clean clean :)

Tooth Paste - Crest White
    Scope - The Orange Listerene- It's harsh but I feel like it's doing something good
    Shampoo - Pantene Smooth and Sleek
    Conditioner - Pantene Smooth and Speek
    Body wash - Varies .. often my partners old spice body wash lol
    Baby oil during shower or bath and blot dry
    Fragrance - I'm into romantic ambers right now, it's nice in winter
    Laundry stuff- Tide pods, Downy frabric Softner, and bounce dryer sheets

I shower daily .. sometimes I skip Saturday if I'm feeling lazy
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    tooth paste destroys your teeth. swishing antibiotics in your mouth destroys your teeth. shampoo is terrible for your hair. conditioner should just be oil and albumen, if you really need it. body wash is full of poison. just use regular ass soap. baby oil... not necessary.

fragrance? did you run out of chickenshit?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Cucumber scented anything is my favorite.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by snab_snib tooth paste destroys your teeth. swishing antibiotics in your mouth destroys your teeth. shampoo is terrible for your hair. conditioner should just be oil and albumen, if you really need it. body wash is full of poison. just use regular ass soap. baby oil… not necessary.

fragrance? did you run out of chickenshit?

Even underarm deodorant is poison, you are right. I wasn't going to get cussed out about it though.
    I cringe everytime I get in an elevator or hotel public restroom and they have those automatic air fresheners. POISON!
    Originally posted by Ghost Cucumber scented anything is my favorite.

My favorit summer scent as well.. and I freaking love sage and basil. I burn wax that has those scents. I use to wear a perfume that had basil it it. It was from Italy .. it was my signature for years. Then they discontinued it ... such a sad day
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I usually just use whatever, but Pantene is my shit. It's the only hygeine brand I'll actually look for. I just use the normal conditioner. I only shampoo every other day but I use the conditioner daily.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. I shower at least once a day.

1. Sensodyn. SMH
    2. 3d white crest mouthwash
    3. Varies. I like how herbal essense smells so I usually get that (color block)
    4. I use dial spring fresh bar soap, then I use body wash.
    5. Falling in Love from Philosophy is prolly my favorite. Perfect day from b&b
    6. Persil
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I dive right into my apartment buildings' dumpster and just roll around in pure garbage every morning.

Then I ride around on the busiest form of public transit I can find for hours.

My fetish is watching people recoil with disgust at my unpleasant odor.

There, I said it.

I have a thing.

It's gross, but it's who I am.

Please don't kink shame.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. I shower at least once a day.

1. Sensodyn. SMH
    2. 3d white crest mouthwash
    3. Varies. I like how herbal essense smells so I usually get that (color block)
    4. I use dial spring fresh bar soap, then I use body wash.
    5. Falling in Love from Philosophy is prolly my favorite. Perfect day from b&b
    6. Persil

I like the herbal essence scents as well, but my hair is super fine (I have a lot of it, not thin .. just fine.) and it makes my hair sticky like ... Do you use conditioner? My hair would be a wad of knotted up threads if I don't .. then it breaks .. Ugh
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ya. I use the same combination of herbal essense. My hair is pretty long & super dry at the ends from coloring so I use a Walmart brand of 'its a 10' leave in conditioner & I take biotin everyday.
    lol you color your hair
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ya. I've colored it since I was 16.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Ya. I've colored it since I was 16.

Why? Aren't you happy with your hair? Seems like a lot of trouble and damage done to your hair.

My hair is super rich and thick and healthy. When I had it long girls would always tell me they were jealous and then ask me my secret

my secret is that I don't fuck it up with a bunch of chemicals and blow dryers
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ya. I have naturally light brown hair & bleached it ice blonde when I was 16. I've dyed it different colors ever since, it's hard to go back to ur original color when u have put deep colors in ur hair without completely stripping it. I wish I hadn't done it sometimes, but sometimes I like it. :/
    Tooth Paste - Tom's of Maine Ice Wicked Fresh Paste, Spearmint
    Tooth brush - Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Classic Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
    Dental floss - Sunstar GUMĀ® Professional Clean 90-Count Flossers with Extra Strong Floss in Mint
    Soap - One With Nature Dead Sea Mineral Mud Soap with Argan Oil & Shea Butter
    Shampoo - See soap (I cut my hair #1 once every two weeks and just use soap on it)
    Conditioner - none
    Body wash - See soap
    Shaving oil after washing face
    Some heavy safety razor with Astra blades
    Badger shaving brush with idk what shaving soap
    Fragrance - dunhill London ICON RACING 100ml, dunhill London ICON 100ml, Jimmy Choo Man Intense Eau de Toilette, Viktor and Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette
    Laundy stuff - I tell the wife to use fragrance free tide.
    Maybe the Uni boy should have tried coloring his pecker .. maybe he would have liked it better and not cut if off :(

I would agree about the deoderant thing ... When my diet was healthy (did not eat sugar or flour/gluten) I stopped using deoderant and I'm pretty sure I smelled fresher.

I don't know any dudes that blow dry or color their hair after their teens .. lol, actually I know someone who recently got a girlfriend 20 years younger than him, and noticed he dyed his goatee .. giggles. I'm guessing he didn't want the girls kids friends to think he was their grandpa ... giggles
    Seems stupid...
    Have you spoken to Froggie? I was contimplating sending her a text.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gadzooks I dive right into my apartment buildings' dumpster and just roll around in pure garbage every morning.

I wanna know what impure garbage is now.
Jump to Top