User Controls

Buying drugs from the internet

Ghost Black Hole
    $3000 to have it delivered in person to your house God DAMN that is sus

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    LOL WTF?

Yeah shipping on deep web markets, much like in real life (at least up until Amazon Prime came along), is always a substantial consideration.

One of my best Tor market purchases was actually a no-nonsense vendor that charged NOTHING for shipping, which meant no tracking or anything, and damn if it wasn't the quickest, most painless purchase I ever made on the deep web.

I prefer having a tracking number, generally speaking, but that one vendor will always stand out for just being straight to the point and no nonsense.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Is that domestic?

Also I've always included shipping in my prices (not a dnm vendor, talking bout ebay and stuff.) That way you can advertise free shipping even though they're actually paying for it
    Ghost Black Hole
    I read something on a vendor page today about why they don't give out tracking because people check it 20 times a day and it's a heatscore.

Originally posted by GGG Is that domestic?

Yes, the vendor page is really weird.
    Originally posted by Ghost I read something on a vendor page today about why they don't give out tracking because people check it 20 times a day and it's a heatscore.

Hmm, I wouldn't have even guessed that Canada Post (or US Postal Service or whatever nation's postal service you use) monitored frequency of tracking.

Even for completely innocent purchases, like books about computer programming, or essential oils for my diffuser, I refresh the tracking page dozens of times a day.

That's just cuz I'm impatient as a motherfucker.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Damn dawg didn't know you be on dream too. Shits high end! I been using revolutionary produce. Literally the best shit I've ever had in my fucking life.
    Originally posted by RestStop Damn dawg didn't know you be on dream too. Shits high end! I been using revolutionary produce. Literally the best shit I've ever had in my fucking life.

Isn't everyone who uses drugs on Dream? It's rarely let me down, I can say.
    Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service Houston [back fudge my lingam]
    $100 to ship? You ordering a pallet of cocaine?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    OP just paid 3 grand to get ass raped by feds.
    Originally posted by Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service $100 to ship? You ordering a pallet of cocaine?

I'll take a pallet of cocaine.

Who's selling?

Cuz I'm buying.

No more than 3k a kilo though.

Mayyybeee more if it's quality yayo.

I need a three-panel test committee to determine that. If three of my coke-indulging homies consider it quality, we've got a deal.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by RestStop OP just paid 3 grand to get ass raped by feds.

For purchasing drugs though? I mean I guess but why would they run a vendor account and do all these sales and go through all that effort just to take a guys $3k and bust him for 1 kilo. It doesn't add up which is why it's so weird.

I feel like if the police got involved it would be to pay the $3k to have it home delivered and just arrest the person who shows up.

Or you could pay the $3k and have two dudes with baseball bats around the corner and kidnap them and then take all their drugs, bitcoin and empty their house.

Originally posted by Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service $100 to ship? You ordering a pallet of cocaine?

It's a listing for a kilogram of meth
    Yeah I've seen those $8,000 listings and have always been perplexed as to the logistics of it all.

I mean, I go and spend like $100 CAD in bitcoin, 90% of the time it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

I've only lost like 10% of my money that way.

But when I see listings for like $10,000... I just wonder how the risk is even worth it... Even domestic shipping.

I'd have to be tight with a motherfucker to toss them $10k and not fret a like dope-sick fiend.

I'm guessing those $10,000 listings are specifically for repeat buyers who somehow know what they're getting into.

In the meantime, I buy $100-$200 purchases at a time on Dream Market.

I don't wanna push my luck, at least until I know some real players in the game, and know them well.
    Ghost Black Hole
    There are some pretty 'big name' vendors that I think would come through on large deals. Lots of kilogram quantities of MDMA available and I even saw LSD crystal for like $20k once from a reputable vendor.
    Rivotril Houston
    The last time I bought online stuff was in the beginning of 2016, good times.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    That $3000 shipping is likely for a shipping option they put up but are currently not offering. They can't delete it afterwards so they change the price to a ridiculous amount knowing then that nobody will obvs choose it.

This then leaves it open if they want to offer that same shipping option gain in future.

Dunno why that's so hard for y'all to figure out.

Originally posted by gadzooks Yeah I've seen those $8,000 listings and have always been perplexed as to the logistics of it all.

I mean, I go and spend like $100 CAD in bitcoin, 90% of the time it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

I've only lost like 10% of my money that way.

But when I see listings for like $10,000… I just wonder how the risk is even worth it… Even domestic shipping.

I'd have to be tight with a motherfucker to toss them $10k and not fret a like dope-sick fiend.

I'm guessing those $10,000 listings are specifically for repeat buyers who somehow know what they're getting into.

In the meantime, I buy $100-$200 purchases at a time on Dream Market.

I don't wanna push my luck, at least until I know some real players in the game, and know them well.

Don't try and pretend like you go spending 10 grand a time on drugs, like ever.

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Narc That $3000 shipping is likely for a shipping option they put up but are currently not offering. They can't delete it afterwards so they change the price to a ridiculous amount knowing then that nobody will obvs choose it.

This then leaves it open if they want to offer that same shipping option gain in future.

Dunno why that's so hard for y'all to figure out.

It's a new vendor though.
    Originally posted by Narc Don't try and pretend like you go spending 10 grand a time on drugs, like ever.

Lol, I don't think I ever implied that.

The most my ass can ever spend on drugs in a given week is like $1000 if I'm lucky.

Although I am saving up for an ounce of blow if it's a trusted, reputable vendor.

Got my piggy bank full of nickels just waiting to break open.

I just wish I could barter drugs. I (had a fanciful dream once wherein I) synthed a few liters of GHB and don't know what the fuck to do with it because I only (pretend to, cuz I don't make or take drugs IRL) take like a couple ml a day.
    Originally posted by Ghost It's a new vendor though.

Maybe they are planning to offer a third option in future, just unable/unwilling to do so at present.

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Narc Maybe they are planning to offer a third option in future, just unable/unwilling to do so at present.

I think they are just sexy lesbians that come over and smoke a bowl with you.
Jump to Top