User Controls

Buying floor seats to a preseason NBA game just to show off

WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Just to say you're living the following:

Used to watch from the nosebleeds now I got flo' seats
    I used to catch rides now it's foreign fo' seats
    Never saw the attraction of watching baboons throw a ball through a hoop...I can do that at the zoo and the entry fee there is only $12.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Never saw the attraction of watching baboons throw a ball through a hoop…I can do that at the zoo and the entry fee there is only $12.

yeah i like playing sports but never liked watching them, seems like a waste of time really.

im a swimmer and tennis player personally.

RestStop Space Nigga
    The whole point of buying floor seats is so you can have a friend take a picture of you and post it on Instagram with the caption "A nigga look like 900 keys".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    My man Derrick rose is stepping his game up๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป

But Iโ€™d rather see the bucks play because Iโ€™m a huge fan of Giannis Antetokounmpo. He reminds me of Hakeem Olajuwon.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I do like tim tebow though, but then again I'm a man of god

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Buying tickets to a sporting event is the gayest shit ever
    Originally posted by GGG Buying tickets to a sporting event is the gayest shit ever

Surely that would be buying tickets to a Justin Beiber concert.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    When I was a teenager i was kinda into baseball (the players were cute) so we went to a few games but the tix were dirt cheap. Hockey's big in Canada but i just dont care and wouldnt spend money on it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by tee hee hee When I was a teenager i was kinda into baseball (the players were cute) so we went to a few games but the tix were dirt cheap. Hockey's big in Canada but i just dont care and wouldnt spend money on it.

Cool story brah
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Cool story brah

Thnx ๐Ÿ˜š
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I wasted money on hockey game tickets once.
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho I wasted money on hockey game tickets once.

Not cheap right, nachodaddy?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee When I was a teenager i was kinda into baseball (the players were cute) so we went to a few games but the tix were dirt cheap. Hockey's big in Canada but i just dont care and wouldnt spend money on it.

If tickets are cheap it's one thing. Like a social event where you can spend a shit ton on a beer and yell and cheer and shit.

If they're expensive you get the exact same experience except you're paying to watch famous people instead of watching them for free at home or for cheaper at a bar.
    Originally posted by GGG If tickets are cheap it's one thing. Like a social event where you can spend a shit ton on a beer and yell and cheer and shit.

If they're expensive you get the exact same experience except you're paying to watch famous people instead of watching them for free at home or for cheaper at a bar.

It's also better at home as you have multiple angles, replays, zoom and don't have to wear pants.
    Exactly ggg. I feel like we're on the same wave length today.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's also better at home as you have multiple angles, replays, zoom and don't have to wear pants.

+1 on the no underpants thing๐Ÿ‘
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Exactly ggg. I feel like we're on the same wave length today.

Obviously one of Negative Amplitude.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Obviously one of Negative Amplitude.

Shnookums, go to the closet, take off those crankypants you're wearing and put on a something else.
    Oh Johnson is it...not boo.

Too late on the edit...I saw that shit!..that's it, no dick for you for 2 weeks.
Jump to Top