User Controls

is it time to boycott healthcare???

kush_blunt Houston
    Healthcare was real cool for a sec, now i feel like doctors are just collecting a check. I have went to doctors for years, and things aren't really getting any better.

... how can i explain this
    Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service Houston [back fudge my lingam]
    It's regulated/credentialed/licensed to deliberately increase prices. Go abroad as much as possible.
    Take up amateur Doctoring...everything you need to know is on WebMD.com
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by kush_blunt Healthcare was real cool for a sec, now i feel like doctors are just collecting a check. I have went to doctors for years, and things aren't really getting any better.

… how can i explain this

You can explain this simply.

Syntax
    Originally posted by kush_blunt Healthcare was real cool for a sec, now i feel like doctors are just collecting a check. I have went to doctors for years, and things aren't really getting any better.

… how can i explain this

I would say no because of the herpes you have really need help for that Lol
    Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelaces I would say no because of the herpes you have really need help for that Lol

I'm still ignoring you. STO

(good morning, darling) oops
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I have a personal theory that GP doctors will be exposed for not knowing anything in a few generations.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cupocheer I'm still ignoring you. STO

(good morning, darling) oops

Yea go to Mexicans in space and you definitely ignored me You bat shit crazy woman or guy who the hell knows. Btw when are you going to drop dead so I can come by and clip the tulips off your grave inquiry minds wanna know
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

… how can i explain this

most definitely, i came here to actually just make a thread about how vaccines are stupid, who wants to inject themselves with heavy metals?

People are retarded if they don't see that big pharma actually created the aids in the 80's as a way to sell aids medication.

I'm pretty sure vaccines don't protect you against anything, living a healthy life style is what protects you.vaccines actually harm you thats why we have all these MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING incel artards like sploo and hiki

hmmmmm jimmy kimmel pushing more cia agendas, who'd of thunk?

My god that nose ring looks stupid.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby most definitely, i came here to actually just make a thread about how vaccines are stupid, who wants to inject themselves with heavy metals?

People are retarded if they don't see that big pharma actually created the aids in the 80's as a way to sell aids medication.

I'm pretty sure vaccines don't protect you against anything, living a healthy life style is what protects you.vaccines actually harm you thats why we have all these MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING incel artards like sploo and hiki

hmmmmm jimmy kimmel pushing more cia agendas, who'd of thunk?

Sounds like a guy who doesn’t have 100% Health insurance

Remember there’s always the free clinic will take real good care of you there 👍
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Take up amateur Doctoring…everything you need to know is on WebMD.com

How, you can't get x-rays or blood tests or medicines without having a licence.
    Yes mens

Boycott hesptials

Get sick stay inbed
    "….living a healthy life style is what protects you…."

WRONG

This is Earth...no one can live a healthy lifestyle here.

Prove me incorrect. Please.
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH I have a personal theory that GP doctors will be exposed for not knowing anything in a few generations.

pretty much, especially psychiatrist who make up fake disorders, just also like scientist who create drugs like melatonin which your body is supposed to naturally produce, but when you take supplements like that your body stops producing it and you basically get cancer and die.

This lady I was dating back in august was getting upset because her 4 year old daughter was acting like a 4 year old and I was actually having fun with her kid, just horsing around making memories of times and she accused me of "rowling up" her daughter and making her "bad" which was total bullshit.

Anyways she goes and crushes up melatonin and puts it in a baby bottle for her to drink. (4 year olds shouldn't be drinking from a baby bottle) I was like lol doll is that good to give to kids? and she showed me the bottle and it was melatonin for babies lol

I told her you're like the worst mother ever.

Also when a child is born it should only be done vaginally no c-section because those kids miss out on the nutrients of the vagina while coming out that actually immunize kids. (also they are more likely to have autism)

Also doctors/nurses if you do have a kid vaginally will immediately take it away from you and wipe a harsh rag on your babies skin to remove the vaginal goo, that goo is a protective layer that you're supposed to rub into the babies skin, not wipe it off with a harsh rag. idiots
    Originally posted by DietPiano Yes mens

Boycott hesptials

Get sick stay inbed

a doctor about 8 years ago literally wanted 2k to cut my foreskin off with out anesthesia. I was like this is bullshit
    Originally posted by cupocheer Prove me incorrect. Please.

You're a female elderly lunatic.

There, as you requested.
    Originally posted by cupocheer "….living a healthy life style is what protects you…."

WRONG

This is Earth…no one can live a healthy lifestyle here.

Prove me incorrect. Please.

okay assclown, you do the best you can. not taking man made chemicals to disrupt your natural cycle... or put gmo's all over your crops.

or take anti-dipressants to make you a more boring person. the people who take anti-depressants seem to be the craziest, because they probably have leaky gut syndrome so nutrients are going out of there stomach instead of making neuro transmitters.

dietpiano you're probably over weight and think doritos make you make neurtoransmitters.
    That's retarded

"Crushes up pills*

*Says it's for babies*
    Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelaces Sounds like a guy who doesn’t have 100% Health insurance

Remember there’s always the free clinic will take real good care of you there 👍

I rather not go to any clinic. If I actually did need to in an emergency id just pay to go to a minor emergency.
Jump to Top