User Controls

I'm GGG and I not so recently released my book "Hitchhiked Into Conception" AmA!

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    It's a tale about my long struggle into adulthood you can purchase it on Amazon in January 2015 if you're interested. Click the link below.

AmA!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    what are the entire contents of the book in word form?
    also can I pay you to personally narrarate it with sound effects?
    is a better title "hitchhiked into getting butt fucked?"
    Originally posted by Sudo what are the entire contents of the book in word form?

That's classified.

Originally posted by Sudo also can I pay you to personally narrarate it with sound effects?

Yes. $300
    Originally posted by GGG That's classified.

Yes. $300

is this all a ploy to make money?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I tried to find your PI once but you seem to have this habit of never using the same accounts.
    Originally posted by Ghost I tried to find your PI once but you seem to have this habit of never using the same accounts.

You could probably just ask your boyfriend if you really wanted it. Dig through hydro's posts and find where she posted my name maybe. Or you could just ask Enter, since hydro gave my mom's name and address to him so that he could send sauce packets and then sent me a bunch of death threats in the weeks after. I think she thought I'd think it was Actor trolling or something, I have no fucking idea.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG Dig through hydro's posts

That was a good joke
    Originally posted by Sudo is this all a ploy to make money?

No. It's a shot in the dark. Maybe eventually somebody will be drunk enough to do it, and I'll have made easy money. I don't really care if any of you have the book or not, but I'm an honest guy and I tell you that it isn't worth the money. The book is unfinished, unedited, and unplanned. It is shit. That is why I don't sell it. I don't want to sell shit books, I want to sell good books, but I'll gladly sell a shit book for the price of a great book any day.

You can pay to read the book if you want the whole story, and not whatever mess of events panthrax's drunken brain has mashed together. I'll even post the book on Amazon. If somebody buys it for my exorbitant price (I can see through my end if you buy it or not) I'll release the pdf free to the community.

Or you can fucking ask me about the story here, in my AmA thread.

AmA!
    Originally posted by GGG You could probably just ask your boyfriend if you really wanted it. Dig through hydro's posts and find where she posted my name maybe. Or you could just ask Enter, since hydro gave my mom's name and address to him so that he could send sauce packets and then sent me a bunch of death threats in the weeks after. I think she thought I'd think it was Actor trolling or something, I have no fucking idea.

That's pretty funny. I think I had your PI before or at least saw it posted but obviously didn't care.

I feel it wrong to send you $300 for something that might just be a series of commas and spaces and 45 pages.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nobody cares about your life story about getting fucked in the ass by some dead womans husband.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GGG No. It's a shot in the dark. Maybe eventually somebody will be drunk enough to do it, and I'll have made easy money. I don't really care if any of you have the book or not, but I'm an honest guy and I tell you that it isn't worth the money. The book is unfinished, unedited, and unplanned. It is shit. That is why I don't sell it. I don't want to sell shit books, I want to sell good books, but I'll gladly sell a shit book for the price of a great book any day.

You can pay to read the book if you want the whole story, and not whatever mess of events panthrax's drunken brain has mashed together. I'll even post the book on Amazon. If somebody buys it for my exorbitant price (I can see through my end if you buy it or not) I'll release the pdf free to the community.

Or you can fucking ask me about the story here, in my AmA thread.

AmA!

how much of the book did you sanitize?
    Originally posted by Sudo That's pretty funny. I think I had your PI before or at least saw it posted but obviously didn't care.

I feel it wrong to send you $300 for something that might just be a series of commas and spaces and 45 pages.

Yeah it is wrong, that's why I told you it was shit. It isn't just commas though. Amazon wouldn't accept that for publication, and you can see a preview with ebooks anyway.
    Originally posted by Sudo how much of the book did you sanitize?

Zero. They are all ebooks. I could probably push out a print format for it pretty quickly though. Would have to take away the chapters though because I most likely didn't use headers and creating chapters without headers.
    Originally posted by GGG Zero. They are all ebooks. I could probably push out a print format for it pretty quickly though. Would have to take away the chapters though because I most likely didn't use headers and creating chapters without headers.

can you post at least the opening chapter? most authors will or at least read an introduction if they're trying to sell books. There is 0% chance anyone will read or buy your book otherwise and you have literally nothing to lose. If you're unsure of the writing then post something newer you wrote
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    What kind of advance from an indie publisher interested in a sequel would make you consider doing it all again in 2017?
    Ghost Black Hole
    He's never gonna post it.

You want an autobiography from a person too cucked and fearful to cam up on tinychat? Yeah right.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Imagine knowing and admitting your book is so shamefully garbage that you can't even show it to a couple degens.

Fuck I'd be proud to show you my early works.
    what else have you hitchhiked yourself into ?
Jump to Top