User Controls

Everyone on this forum is fake as fuck

Ghost Black Hole
    Most people on this forum are NPC's because when you talk to them they just say the same shit every time. "KRÖZ IS A RAPIST", "RIP MALICE", "CLOSE REGISTRATIONS", "GLAD INFINITYSHOCK IS BANNED".

You are all just mindless alts following your programming.

You don't know what actual human life is all about.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    esbity African Astronaut
    I am.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Yeah I'm fake as fuck too
    Fake is the new real.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    That very well could be referring to me too for all I know, but I "Thanked" cuz OP is fam now.

I try to keep it real though. Aint't no nigga gonna testify that I ain't been keeping it real on Totse/Zoklet/NIS since like 2004.
    Gadzooks may be a real nigga

But he's my nigga
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    If we're programmed to say these things, your programming instructs you to mount a critique of them. That's a very useful quality in some fields, but probably not for making meth.
    Ghost Black Hole
    People that do meth aren't NPC's
    So many of my NIS niggas posting in this thread.

I love the following people:
    -- Ghost.
    -- Zanick.
    -- GGG.

If you any of them niggas, Kik me or some shit (I have no idea how though because I only just installed Kik yesterday). I believe I am darrenm277 on that shit.

If I didn't mention you specifically, It doesn't mean I don't like you.

Jiggaboo seems aight.

Esbity, I dunno... Kind of a weird dude, but I won't hold it against you.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Not everyone on this forum is fake, just idiots like narcy, lanny, sophia, captain faggot, zanick and the fake dh'ers.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I liked you better when you made funny alts. You're a whiney victimy faggot under this account
    Originally posted by gadzooks So many of my NIS niggas posting in this thread.

I love the following people:
    – Ghost.
    – Zanick.
    – GGG.

If you any of them niggas, Kik me or some shit (I have no idea how though because I only just installed Kik yesterday). I believe I am darrenm277 on that shit.

If I didn't mention you specifically, It doesn't mean I don't like you.

Jiggaboo seems aight.

Esbity, I dunno… Kind of a weird dude, but I won't hold it against you.

We have a kik chat called #forumboyz. It hasn't been super active lately but that's cause we're mostly the same fucks. Ghost is also there. Zanick is a member but never posts :(

There are a handful of others there too.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Zanich and GGG are NPC as fuck. Hurr durr kr0z is a rapist! hydro is a bad mother!

They are like oblivion NPC conversations
    EVERY PHILOSOPHY THREAD ON NIS
    Originally posted by GGG We have a kik chat called #forumboyz. It hasn't been super active lately but that's cause we're mostly the same fucks. Ghost is also there. Zanick is a member but never posts :(

There are a handful of others there too.

I'll have to check it out.

I'm out of the loop as fuck technologically, so it may take me some time, but I'll join ya'll motherfuckers. Best believe.
    Ghost Black Hole
    #forumgirlz is sexier
    And you aren't an NPC with your posting habits? Do you not remember the time you closed registrations by spamming for weeks on end? You treated that shit like it was a job.

I've met Zanick and he is an enlightened individual.
    Originally posted by Ghost #forumgirlz is sexier

I don't like talking to chicks online because:
    1. I have no idea what they REALLY look like.
    2. Chances are I'm never gonna actually meet them and, "GASP!", sleep with them.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    says the

Originally posted by Ghost Most people on this forum are NPC's because when you talk to them they just say the same shit every time. "KRÖZ IS A RAPIST", "RIP MALICE", "CLOSE REGISTRATIONS", "GLAD INFINITYSHOCK IS BANNED".

You are all just mindless alts following your programming.

You don't know what actual human life is all about.

there is NO bigger an ALT than you
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I'm real as real can get.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    that doesn't scare me, kid:)
Jump to Top