User Controls

good places to live out of your car

kush_blunt Houston
    hey, I'm looking to slum-dog it for the next couple months/years. where can i pak tha cah? I kinda want to go to school, without giving up too much gasoline. cell phone service would be nice.

anywhere in the world

what said schools could i get into? i graduated with a 2.9/4.0 gpa. college prep classes and 25 on ACT.

i would just get a job, but the problem is that i still don't know if good is good enough.

I have a little bit to get by on here and there.

also, if there's a good alternative to school.

what is better than hoping tommorow's a better day?

volunteer work possibly?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Walmart
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    If you're betting on college you might as well just kill yourself right now.
    Capitalism is over and wage slavery is for fast food and grocery store slaves.
    If your city has a park you could try parking around there or in your Walmart parking lot.
    Make sure to get a pass for the nearest gym for showers you're gonna need it also get used to bathing once a week.
    Better make sure to buy some winter grade sleeping bags and wear lots of clothing because it's gonna a get miserable.
    I've been living out of a car for a year ... It sucks major and by the end of it you're gonna be so mentally numb and demoralized if you're not a drug addict/alcoholic by the end of your first year oat yourself on the back.
    Oh and be ready to get used to the smell of farts and body odor.
    Oh and btw be prepared to receive a visit from the local police up to four or more times a month.
    Tldr just kill yourself or get on disability and look into government housing
    there are men who pay other men so that they can suck their dick.

look for these men,
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny there are men who pay other men so that they can suck their dick.

look for these men,

You don't want to get into that
    kush_blunt Houston
    i'm thinkin hawaii.

Fuck. Walmart.
    Go to Alaska and buy some cheap land then grow and sell marijuana = problem solved
    Ghost Black Hole
    lots of meth in hawaii, do it up
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine You don't want to get into that

why not ?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by kush_blunt i'm thinkin hawaii.

Fuck. Walmart.

Dumb as shit. Landlocked and prices are high as shit because its a tiny island in the middle of the Pacific.

Do you prefer tropical/hot? I hear Cambodia is a great destination. Very easy to work a teacher job legally there without a degree. You could probably live fairly well.

If you want first world nation amenities, Taiwan is pretty cool. Lots of English spoken there and it's like the most convenient country in the world. Plus crazy stunning.

South America/Mexico is another option, but I wouldn't know what to suggest. I'm Mexican and could recommend places (anywhere near Chapala tbh) but wouldn't recommend a solo foreigner move to Mexico alone. Mostly because traveling is dangerous, and staying in big cities is kinda shit. If you intend on a long term study, Guadalajara is a nice. Ocotlan is neat too. Up North it starts getting either dangerous/boring depending on where you are, and I've never been down south.

Eastern Europe would also be pretty cool. Have had my eye on Moldavia for a while.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why not ?

STDs and mentally unstable guys who will force themselves onto you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Just whore yourself out to cougars
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    in the seats
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine mentally unstable guys who will force themselves onto you

Storytime? This is making me feel nostalgic.
    kush_blunt Houston
    Macedonia...
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine If you're betting on college you might as well just kill yourself right now.
    Capitalism is over and wage slavery is for fast food and grocery store slaves.
    If your city has a park you could try parking around there or in your Walmart parking lot.
    Make sure to get a pass for the nearest gym for showers you're gonna need it also get used to bathing once a week.
    Better make sure to buy some winter grade sleeping bags and wear lots of clothing because it's gonna a get miserable.
    I've been living out of a car for a year … It sucks major and by the end of it you're gonna be so mentally numb and demoralized if you're not a drug addict/alcoholic by the end of your first year oat yourself on the back.
    Oh and be ready to get used to the smell of farts and body odor.

You don't have to be a dirty fuck just coz you live in a car. Just make more effort man.

You can shower daily if you have a gym pass lol. Why would you only shower weekly? Maybe every other day at most but if you're working you gotta keep a job and not smell like complete shit.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Down by the river.
Jump to Top