User Controls

Calling on all nose pickers to share your nose-picking stories

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Once I was digging way up there while driving and I looked over into the next car, it was my boss looking straight at me. He couldn't keep his eyes on the road. The next day I saw him at work and gave him a handshake from which he could not wriggle free quickly enough.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I pluck my nose hairs every day, i get ingrown hairs because of it.

My dad would pick his nose while driving and wipe his fingers on the steering wheel... what ever he was the only one that drove it since my mom couldn't drive a stick shift.

he a badass blue ford but at some point got a pos mazda like this. he has the worst taste in cars.

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    That sounds painful and time-consuming, have you ever considered whipping yourself instead? There are religious groups whose literature had led me to believe it's pleasant.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Zanick That sounds painful and time-consuming, have you ever considered whipping yourself instead? There are religious groups whose literature had led me to believe it's pleasant.

I like pain in certain ways, I even yell when I pull a long one out, I pull my ass hair from my crack in the shower. I told cupcake girl I wanted her to wax my ass, but we never really got around to it.

I have a pink tassle whip but I use it on women. There was this one bitch I would hang out with that literally tied me up and got me all derpadewed up and started paddling my ass with a ping pong paddle, it actually felt kinda good (except for when she hit my low hangers), she then whipped out a polaroid camera and took a picture of my red behind and put it a photo album with other dudes paddled asses.

I never did again after that.

I'm irish and hispanic so naturally I'm all about being a catholic and pain and suffering of the highest order

I remember reading a story in a newspaper (so take it with a grain of salt) about a dude who died picking his nose. he was sitting at a traffic light and as he was picking his nose a car rear ended him sending his finger up his nose and killing him.

Regardless of if it's a true story or not I now never pick my nose while driving.
    you don't have tinted windows? lol.

One time when I was a kid I was walking with my sister to the train station, and we saw some dude picking his nose at a red light. She said "try picking your ass too, maybe youll find something."

We then lied to the ticket sales @ the train station and said that I was 4 and therefore did not need a ticket. I was not 4.
Jump to Top