User Controls

cafe life (being passive aggressive)

lately i've been working at this cafe and a couple days of the week i have to work with this one jackass who tried to steal 22 bux from me for cocaine the first day i worked there and he's jealous of my cheap rent. anyways this faggot listens to stand up comedy like 24/7 in the kitchen so that he can try to drown out his shitty life and it fucking pisses me off. i fucking hate comedy and i fucking hate commercials coming into my brain unannounced. i truly feel like it's a violation of my mental integrity.

this guy also used to work at some nicer restaurant or some shit (got fired for stealing for cocaine money lmrao) so he thinks he's the shit and gets pissy if you start doing something he deems HIS JOB. luckily our boss likes me better. so yesterday i had to work with this faggot and he was listening to comedy for like the first half of the day and saying how he thinks everyone hates him so i told him they do hate you and then i played goreshit at max volume for the remaining 3 hours because he told me he only got a few hours of sleep the night before because he was up doing cocaine and beer.

also there's one dude who routinely shoots up heroin in the bathroom and he's lazy but it doesn't really affect me and so i don't really care. i was talking to him yesterday and he nodded out while he was cutting these tomatoes so i asked him if he's ok and he was trying to convince me he just smoked weed on his break. we have like 3 spoons in there that are bent so as to be level for cooking up drugz though
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Lol he leaves his spoons lying around? Sloppy.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Lol i worked at a certain pizza place where the manager played ozzy Osbourne/led zepplin constantly it was wicked annoying.

Two bands i cant stand
    Originally posted by GGG Lol he leaves his spoons lying around? Sloppy.

they're the ones we use to serve food lol. he's just hella punk rock and stuff and DOESNT GIVE A FUCK
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Lol i worked at a certain pizza place where the manager played ozzy Osbourne/led zepplin constantly it was wicked annoying.

Two bands i cant stand

yea this dude knows i listen to "edm" so he tries to play daft punk and all this other 90s german techno bullshit that i hate because they all just assume every electronic genre is the same, it's fucking ridiculous like putting blink 182 on because i say i like bob dylan and they both play guitars i mean basically the same fuckin thing right
Jump to Top