User Controls

Greasy jedi attempts to make a drama film set during the 90s

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    And as expected it's full of degeneracy and handsome and well tanned individuals and is nothing anyone from the 90s can identify with

Hey goyim remember the 90s?
    Remember drinking booze, getting into fist fight and losing your virginity to a woman almost twice as old as you?

Kikes are so tone deaf

Also this is literally promoting pedophilia and the destruction of childhood
    HTS highlight reel
    Someone born in the 1980s would probably remember the 90s this way. It's not "the jedis" fault that you were born at the shittiest time to experience your favorite decade.
    Originally posted by HTS Someone born in the 1980s would probably remember the 90s this way. It's not "the jedis" fault that you were born at the shittiest time to experience your favorite decade.

Nope.
    The 90s literally wasn't that way at all, unless you were a degenerate who happened to live in a large costal city.

This was what the 90s was like

And literally yes it's the jedis in regards to what I was originally referring to.
    Maybe you wouldn't understand as a Canadian (I'm not sure how bad it is there) but the US is NOT California/Hollywood/NYC
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Nope.
    The 90s literally wasn't that way at all, unless you were a degenerate who happened to live in a large costal city.

This was what the 90s was like

And literally yes it's the jedis in regards to what I was originally referring to.
    Maybe you wouldn't understand as a Canadian (I'm not sure how bad it is there) but the US is NOT California/Hollywood/NYC

So the universal experience of everyone in the 90s was one of suburban nuclear bliss? Yeah, nah. The 90s were fucked up. Grunge rock was a thing, there was an ongoing crack epidemic, heroin chic was all the rage, the president got impeached for lying about a blow job, Columbine happened, teenagers were just as rebellious as they are today... you were just a small child so your strongest memories of the 90s are childish and related to family life and the presumably stable home you grew up in.

But the 90s weren't idyllic. And maybe this movie would help you realize that - that your idyllic suburban memories are not universally shared by people in your generation - if you weren't such a hopelessly antisemitic fuck.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine And literally yes it's the jedis in regards to what I was originally referring to.

You know what?

It's mostly been the outer circle jedis that have been pushing the poz lately.

The mischlings. I wouldn't be surprised to see the inner circle jedis cut them loose once the reactive-pressure from the goyim starts to build.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I kind of want to watch it just to see if you're right but I have a strong urge to just ignore it
Jump to Top