User Controls

Unverified: Weiner's Device Contains Emails Pertaining to US Aggression on Syria

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    This is a bit of a long one, there is NO TLDR SUMMARY.

This appears to be from a researcher calling himself Hector Morenco; I have no idea who he is and haven't done any research into the guy. The background he presents is verifiable and the unverified points he makes do make sense technically and based on known information.

Link:https://twitter.com/hectormorenco/status/792590527308763137

He's posted the following information on Twtitter; I've formatted it to be readable here.

Soon the world will discover HRC & Obama are at the center of the Syrian conflict, profited from the Clinton foundation, & ignored ISIS.
    >not directly verified, but the Foundation has massive, unexplained dealings with the Gulf states, specifically Qatar and SA, which have spiked and continued throughout the Syria conflict. Jihadi leaders have stated the bulk of their weapons come from SA and Qatar, and some have stated that they know the funding for such comes from the US.

Quatar & Saudis donated to the Clinton foundation while HRC was Sec. State. In exchange for the donations, the CIA was sent to Syria (2011).
    >donations to the Foundation from Gulf states during the period are a matter of public record. Many 'Arab Spring' organisers have stated on record that they received payments from the CIA; several in Egypt were apparently charged with espionage, and several more fled to the US embassy and were airlifted by the State Department. In short, the 'Arab Spring' is largely known to have been instigated by the CIA, but it's been difficult to prove large-scale interference due to the different groups involved and the state of chaos most of those countries are currently in.

CIA was behind a staged Arab spring uprising to attempt to topple Assad, because he was blocking the Quatar/Turkey pipeline plan.
    >as above. the pipeline dispute has long been seen as one of the major motivators for US intervention in Syria, though to my knowledge it's never been officially acknowledged. the US has used terrorism and sabotage against competing oil pipelines in the past, such as escalating the conflict in Chechnya by importing Wahabbi jihadists along with the actions in Iran and South America in the 60s and 70s.

as for Assad and the Arab Spring, there's a strong indication that jihadis were covertly armed even before the protests - within the first week of protests, 90+ police and military had been killed by gunfire and it spiraled out of control from there.

ISIS formed by accident, and spiraled out of control but also provided cover for the Obama/HRC agenda of laudering bribes for the pipeline.
    >it's generally believed that ISIS, as an extremely violent wahabbi jihadist group, was formed in the power-vacuum left in the middle-east after the destruction of Iraq and later Libya. it would've been impossible for them to grow at the rate they did without foreign funding and support, but it's largely thought that support came from the Gulf and Turkey (Turkey more for their own ability to profit than an ideological connection). I could write an essay on the topic but it wouldn't prove or disprove the point.

Emails on HRC's private server confirm these tragic events, and Obama & HRC thought they could pardon each other after the election.
    >unable to say for sure. I find it hard to believe they'd be able to pardon each other for crimes of this magnatude though.

Little did Obama/HRC realize that an auto-sync feature between Huma & Weiner inadvertently saved the deleted emails on Weiner's machine.
    > makes sense. itunes will automatically sync data and people who don't pay attention to security will often overlook it. it's even possible that a backup of the mail archive was created before the incriminating emails were purged. this actually makes the most sense as to why evidence relating to Clinton's case came up when investigating Weiner for 'sexting' - the first thing they would have checked was his phone, then the archives and backups on his computer in case he deleted evidence.

Trump in many ways is a sideshow to the brazen criminality & size & scope of the Obama admin & Clinton's corruption enterprise.

Russia also cut a deal with Assad to allow an alternative Iran pipeline to go through Syria in exchange for favorable OPEC votes & cash.
    > I'm not sure about 'OPEC votes and cash' specifically, but Russia's been an ally of both Syria and Iran for a long time. such investment would explain Iran's willingness to send Hezbullah as well as elite IRGs, and most importantly, allowing Russia to use their airbases when necessary.

The cash payments from Iran were actually wealth transfers from Obama>>Iran>>Russia. Obama got pissed that the Iranian money went to Russia.
    > this is something I've only heard vaguely about. I'll need to read some more to confirm or deny.

The Democrats were so irritated for being played by the Iranians and Russians that they now want to reignite the cold war against Russia.
    These bombshells will be confirmed by Wikileaks/Dikileaks soon, but maybe not before the election. The volume of hacked material is massive.
    If HRC wins then Obama & the Clinton's will pull off the largest heist in the history of the world. That's how important this election is.
    This high level heist leaving millions dead is also why HRC wants to assasinate Assange & why Obama sent Kerry to Ecuador. Now its too late.
    >refers to HRC suggesting the US use a drone to kill Assange, then claimed she was joking, and John Kerry approaching the Ecuadorian government at the FARC negotiations on her behalf to have Assange extradited. they declined, but agreed to cut his internet access under the pretext of his interference with the US election. the real reason was a veiled threat of terrorism and potential regime-change.

The larger story is how many insiders fighting for insiders there are. All of the MSM is getting a piece of the action from Obama/HRC.
    >considering the level of mainstream media collusion with HRC specifically and the DNC, this is all but proven. they do not need to know the specifics, only that they're receiving benefits to portray Assad as a brutal dictator and the jihadi rebels as 'students and citizens who want democracy'.

Please promote this message. I'm working to release source but running out of time. Already spent 300+ hours & won't finish before election.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    we are living in a cybernticaly controlled reality by zongo, please stand by.
    I bet most of you guys don't believe in reptilians, but you will believe jerry springer and the wwf.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I've really appreciated your insights into the geopolitical stage these last few weeks Aldra. Thanks for the analysis and information. Keep up the good work.
    They were in a folder called life insurance, heard it here first folks.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    They were in a folder called life insurance, heard it here first folks.

I didn't think you were serious, but yup, that is correct.

http://www.disclose.tv/news/nypd_rumor_its_worse_then_classified_emails_political_pedophile_sex_ring_exposed/136364

interesting, but ultimately just rumours at this point.
Jump to Top